• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Travel Efficiency: GPS Guide to Multiple Destinations

In summary, the "Maximize Your Travel Efficiency: GPS Guide to Multiple Destinations" guide is a comprehensive resource that helps travelers plan and navigate their trips more efficiently using GPS technology. It is beneficial for frequent travelers, especially business travelers and vacationers, who want to save time and money while traveling to multiple destinations. The guide provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for using GPS technology, and it is compatible with various devices and available in multiple languages.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone know if there is any system out there where you can input more than one address of where you need to go, and it will tell you the order you should go in order to save miles and etc???

Google maps has a route planner - if you put in all your stops it will show you a path to take - i guess you could the put them in your gps in that order

Thanks I will have to look into that!! I had to drop off several orders today and it really would have helped !

My old Microsoft Streets & Trips does that.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My old Microsoft Streets & Trips does that.

I loved that feature.

I can do that with my Garmin GPS.

I have a Magellan GPS and I can do that. It was $60 several years ago.

pchefjaneen said:
I can do that with my Garmin GPS.

It does?! How do you do it? I have one and thought I could only add a new destination or add a via point. I have the Garmin Nuvi.

Related to Maximize Your Travel Efficiency: GPS Guide to Multiple Destinations

What is the "Maximize Your Travel Efficiency: GPS Guide to Multiple Destinations" guide?

The "Maximize Your Travel Efficiency: GPS Guide to Multiple Destinations" guide is a comprehensive resource designed to help travelers plan and navigate their trips more efficiently by utilizing GPS technology. It includes tips and tricks for optimizing your route and saving time and money while traveling to multiple destinations.

Who can benefit from using this guide?

This guide is perfect for anyone who frequently travels to multiple destinations, whether for work or leisure. It is especially useful for business travelers, vacationers, and anyone who wants to make the most out of their travel time.

How does this guide work?

The "Maximize Your Travel Efficiency: GPS Guide to Multiple Destinations" guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to use GPS technology to plan and navigate your trip. It also includes helpful tips and strategies for saving time and money while traveling to multiple destinations.

What types of GPS devices are compatible with this guide?

This guide is compatible with most GPS devices, including smartphones, tablets, and dedicated GPS navigation systems. It also works with popular GPS apps, such as Google Maps and Waze.

Is this guide available in different languages?

Yes, this guide is available in multiple languages to cater to a global audience. It can be accessed and downloaded online, making it easily accessible for users all over the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianevill
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies