• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Hosting 12 Cooking Shows Help Achieve a $6000 Sales Goal in November?

In summary, the goal of the person writing this summary is to have a 6000 month and to average 500 shows. They want 12 cooking shows and catty shows are a bonus. They told their DH what their goals were and he is totally supporting them. They have 8 bookings for November and 1 catty show. They are still working on 4 more shows.
My goal is a $750 month. I have 3 shows so far in November and 1 in December. I also have a bridal show, so hopefully I can get some registries and/or leads from that. Hoping that they go well, I think I can make that goal. Next month will be $1000. Wish me luck!

BIG money
feather18 said:
the coupon idea is cute, to hand to the host. another thing that would be cute, would be to have fake money...like BIG fake money.. i wonder if you can make that ...? does anyone know?

Thanks becky!

You can copy real money as long as its not at 100%. Fed regs that copied money has to be copied at 110% or more or 90% or less. I learned from being in banking for over 6 years and having to copy money for certain incentives....

<h2>1. How many shows do I need to have in order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November?</h2><p>In order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November, you will need to have an average of 500 shows. This means that you will need to have 12 cooking shows, with catalog shows as a bonus.</p><h2>2. What is your personal goal for November?</h2><p>My personal goal for November is to have a $6000 month. I am determined to achieve this goal and am working towards it by booking an average of 12 shows.</p><h2>3. How is your family supporting you in reaching your November sales goal?</h2><p>My family is very supportive of my goal to have a $6000 month in November. I have let my husband know that I will be gone 3-4 nights a week and he is completely on board with it. I am grateful for their support as it will help me stay motivated and focused on reaching my goal.</p><h2>4. How many bookings do you currently have for November?</h2><p>As of now, I have 8 bookings for November and 1 catalog show. I am still working on getting those last 4 shows booked and am determined to reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.</p><h2>5. How will holidays and other events impact your ability to reach your sales goal in November?</h2><p>I am aware that holidays and other events, such as Thanksgiving and going out of town, will make it harder for me to reach my sales goal in November. However, I am determined to stay focused and motivated and will work around these events to ensure that I reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.</p>

1. How many shows do I need to have in order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November?

In order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November, you will need to have an average of 500 shows. This means that you will need to have 12 cooking shows, with catalog shows as a bonus.

2. What is your personal goal for November?

My personal goal for November is to have a $6000 month. I am determined to achieve this goal and am working towards it by booking an average of 12 shows.

3. How is your family supporting you in reaching your November sales goal?

My family is very supportive of my goal to have a $6000 month in November. I have let my husband know that I will be gone 3-4 nights a week and he is completely on board with it. I am grateful for their support as it will help me stay motivated and focused on reaching my goal.

4. How many bookings do you currently have for November?

As of now, I have 8 bookings for November and 1 catalog show. I am still working on getting those last 4 shows booked and am determined to reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.

5. How will holidays and other events impact your ability to reach your sales goal in November?

I am aware that holidays and other events, such as Thanksgiving and going out of town, will make it harder for me to reach my sales goal in November. However, I am determined to stay focused and motivated and will work around these events to ensure that I reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pckimboyers
  • ragschef