• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Hosting 12 Cooking Shows Help Achieve a $6000 Sales Goal in November?

In summary, the goal of the person writing this summary is to have a 6000 month and to average 500 shows. They want 12 cooking shows and catty shows are a bonus. They told their DH what their goals were and he is totally supporting them. They have 8 bookings for November and 1 catty show. They are still working on 4 more shows.
Jennie4PC
I know it is SAT month but I was wondering what everyones goals are. My goal for Nov is to have a 6000 month I really want it all. So I figured I avarage about 500 shows and doing that I would need to have 12 cooking shows catty shows are a bonus. I told my Dh what my goals were and right now he is totally being supportive I did let him know I would be gone 3-4 nights a wk and with Thanksgiving and going out of town in there that makes it harder. He is totally supporting me in the 12 shows. Right now I have 8 bookings for Nov and 1 catty show. Still working on those last 4 shows.

My goal is level 2 of the SAT. I would like to have over $3k in sales in Nov. So far I have 7 shows booked in Nov. I would like to book about 3 more and hold about 8 (my family can't take more than that). I know some of you have over $6k with 8 shows, but I am trying to be realistic and not stress myself out. $3k is within my reach and will keep me on track for the $100,000 level Career Club. It's all good :D!

I too would love a 6K month. I want all the sell-a-thon plus it would hopefully get me the cruise without having to worry about doing a lot in December.

I still have 5 shows in October and a new recruit that I hope will qualify by Nov 30th for her appetizer plates and that will help a lot too...

I only have 6 cooking shows booked right now with hopefully one more setting a date. I really need to have at least 10 booked - so I hope I can get some more from the shows I have left this month...

We'll see...

I know I'll definately hit $3000 with my five shows. I am going for the $6000. At my sunday show I'll book more shows for November! Shop from your seat not on your feet! If I get 3 more shows I'll be in PC heaven!

cloud 9 here I come!

My goal for november is $3000, and to recruit at least 1! Right now, I have 5 shows...want to up that to at least 8...we are taking the last week in november off & going away as a family...a tradition for us!!

I want 12 cooking shows but I've got LOTS of calling to make to see God honor that Goal... I know He's not going to do it all Himself.. .even tho He COULD! :) I want the 6000 too! Actually I need it to make sure I can pay my mortgage in Nov. and Dec.

I just want 1 booking! I have nothing for October or November

I have hit such a stall!

my goal is $6,000 for nov. i want ALL that SAT stuff!!

I'm just getting back to being a future director, so I would like to keep my sales at or above $1250.

My goal is $6,000!! Like Gina, I want it all. I have 8 shows booked now for November. With 9 more shows this month, so I'm going to get those bookings. I have 2 that need to reschedule- making it 10 shows. I know I can book more. I've already hit $1800 this month, so I feel confident I can do it next month.

My goal is at least $3000 - hoping to have 6 cooking shows and 2 vendor fairs - currently have 1 cooking show, 2 vendor fairs and about 5 more to get scheduled. Working on that this week to firm up dates.

I would love to hit $6000! My goal is $3000 for November. Right now I have 6 shows scheduled, and I have two shows left for October. Hopefully, I'll get at least two more shows booked for November from those October shows. I'd love to have a September re-do. I had 6 cooking shows and three catalog shows to make almost $3900 in sales. That's my personal best in this business.
Hope everyone reaches there November goals.

I'm trying to reasonable and shoot for the $1500 level. However, reaching level 2 would be incredibly awesome! I only have 5 bookings so far and am looking to boost that while still in Oct. Any ideas on selling those SA pieces to future host? I just can't sell 'em this month. It's scaring me for next month! I love them so its not that; just not sure what else to say to "convince" people to host for that special. Everyone I've talked to wants stones or pots.:yuck:

So those of you that are aiming for $6000, what is your plan?? How many shows do you think you'll need??

ragschef said:
I'm trying to reasonable and shoot for the $1500 level. However, reaching level 2 would be incredibly awesome! I only have 5 bookings so far and am looking to boost that while still in Oct. Any ideas on selling those SA pieces to future host? I just can't sell 'em this month. It's scaring me for next month! I love them so its not that; just not sure what else to say to "convince" people to host for that special. Everyone I've talked to wants stones or pots.:yuck:
Do you bring the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set? That has worked for me. Last time I made a holiday card to put into the card holder. I meant to put a pretty ribbon on it, too, but I didn't get around to doing that. I will try to do that for next show.

sarahlegare said:
So those of you that are aiming for $6000, what is your plan?? How many shows do you think you'll need??
Even thought that isn't my goal at this point, I would have to have at least 12 shows booked plus a couple of catalog shows for sales buffer. I don't even think I have that many dates available unless I get some day time shows. I have one host thinking about that. I told her I'd have a lot more days available for her that way. My nights are pretty filled up so she doesn't have many choices.

I am going for $4000. My plan is to have 12 shows booked, with a couple of catty shows also. I gotta get going on the phone though, I only have 4 shows and one possible catty lined up now. I just realized that I only have 10 dates on my schedule open! Gotta change that now!

ragschef said:

Amanda, my suggestion would be to not focus so much on the host bonus for bookings, but focus more on the incredible host program we offer. I would say that half of my Nov. Bookings (right now 8 cooking shows & 5 catalog shows) have nothing to do with the host bonus. I have started using the "Booking Coupons" that someone posted on here as a visual for what a host typically receives from a show. I hand the coupons one at a time to my host as I explain to the group what she will be getting. It seems to really spark some interest!

Attachments

• bookingcouponswd(2).doc
    167 KB · Views: 483
I too am aiming for the 6K level. I've got 6 shows right now & am hoping for at least 10, with a few catty's too. With turkey day, that week is tough to book....gotta work the phone today!
I'm also hoping to have earned the cruise by the end of Nov so I can relax more in Dec!

We would live to hit $6000 so we can get everything for free but we're taking a 2 step approach to this. We're shooting for the $3000 first and then ultimately the $6000 level. We currently have 5 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows and 1 mystery host show scheduled for November. We're working on trying to book some more shows. We still have 2 more shows for this month and to close out 3 more catalog shows so we hopefully will get some bookings from them. Good Luck everyone!

Joe & Diane Schalk
PamperedChefDude & Dudette

pamperedval said:
I too would love a 6K month. I want all the sell-a-thon plus it would hopefully get me the cruise without having to worry about doing a lot in December.
I still have 5 shows in October and a new recruit that I hope will qualify by Nov 30th for her appetizer plates and that will help a lot too...

I only have 6 cooking shows booked right now with hopefully one more setting a date. I really need to have at least 10 booked - so I hope I can get some more from the shows I have left this month...

We'll see...

my goals are almost identical to yours!

I still have 6 shows left in October, and some cattys (4) going on too. Right now I have 13 shows for November and I am actively seeking out some cattys too. I want to hit 6k, but mostly for the cruise. The SAL would be a bonus in my book as I know I'll promote by the end of the year and get the directors package. BUT I would love to have the doubles to give to my team!

ChefBeckyD said:
Amanda, my suggestion would be to not focus so much on the host bonus for bookings, but focus more on the incredible host program we offer. I would say that half of my Nov. Bookings (right now 8 cooking shows & 5 catalog shows) have nothing to do with the host bonus. I have started using the "Booking Coupons" that someone posted on here as a visual for what a host typically receives from a show. I hand the coupons one at a time to my host as I explain to the group what she will be getting. It seems to really spark some interest!

Thanks for the Booking coupons idea. I have 2 more shows for November, so I think I will try this. It will make it more fun when explaining the host benefits to the whole crowd.

My goal is to make level 2 of the sell a thon. Right now, I have 5 shows and 2 cattys for november. I am hoping for at least 2 more shows, just in case I have a cancellation.

the coupon idea is cute, to hand to the host. another thing that would be cute, would be to have fake money...like BIG fake money.. i wonder if you can make that ...? does anyone know?

Thanks becky!

I'm shooting for the $6,000 in sales. I'll settle for $3,000, though, if I have to. :( :)

PamperedChefDude said:
We would live to hit $6000 so we can get everything for free but we're taking a 2 step approach to this. We're shooting for the $3000 first and then ultimately the $6000 level. We currently have 5 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows and 1 mystery host show scheduled for November. We're working on trying to book some more shows. We still have 2 more shows for this month and to close out 3 more catalog shows so we hopefully will get some bookings from them. Good Luck everyone!

Joe & Diane Schalk
PamperedChefDude & Dudette

I hope you LIVE anyway! JK ~ Shoot for $6000, if you miss, you'll get the $3K!

Even though Directors get the whole package (or at least most of it) ~ I'l still shotting for $6000 level ~ love the doubles for my team meeting drawings! So do they!

feather18 said:
the coupon idea is cute, to hand to the host. another thing that would be cute, would be to have fake money...like BIG fake money.. i wonder if you can make that ...? does anyone know?

Thanks becky!

You're welcome! but I need to mention again that it's not mine! Someone else posted it on here and I borrowed it. So THANKS to whoever posted it first!

My goal is to get another booking from my show next week, to have at least three shows next month and to reach level one, selling $1500. That will work for me. :)

Heather look at the dollar store for the big money bills. That is where I found my pack.

My realistic goal is $3,000, but my ultimate goal is $6,000. Last year I had $5,000 in sales so I know I could do it. I have two bazaars and three shows so far. Also going out of town for five days though. Going to be a crazy month.

Good luck to everyone:angel:

I would like to do 6k. I was able to do a liitle over 4k in September with 8 parties and 1 catalog show.
I front loaded November, so if anyone rescheduals I can have time to make it up. I have 6 shows on the books and would like 3 more. If I can book those 3 days and close 4 to 6 catalog shows I think I will make it. I have a open house in my home town on Oct 27th. I have two friends that want to do cat parties. If I can get 4 more I should be ok. I am going to offer something to encourage them to close as ealy in Nov as possable. It will take a lot of work and phone time, But I think it will be worth it. It would be so great to have the products. I get so tired of saying. "No, I do not have that yet, but I can not wait to get it."

I want it all!! $6000, but I need more bookings...I have to get moving!

I plan to do at least 12, max of 15 cooking shows, and 3-6 catalog shows. I did this the past two years and survived so I know I can do it.

I consider November to be my method to have a "cash Christmas" so my family knows I'll just not be around as much that month.

I also consider November to be my "momentum month" for January and February bookings.

WOW! How do you guys find people to book shows? I've exhausted my 100 list and I dont know many people.

I'm hoping to reach the 1,500 mark as well but would like to do reach the 3,000 mark too!

I"m shooting for $3000....I made the $3000 mark in June for the first time during SAT and loved all the extras! I've always gotten level 1, but I'm now spoiled for level 2!

I am going to have the 1500 for sure i would love to get to the 3000 level i have 6 shows on the books and I still have plenty of time to book more and my december is looking good too i am happy about my restart with pc i just signed back up Oct. 1st and i have done 4 shows as of friday and have a couple more this month to close as well. Sorry hope you all dont think i am gloating I am just excited about my new start and my director Bethsbiz is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

lterman said:
WOW! How do you guys find people to book shows? I've exhausted my 100 list and I dont know many people.

I'm hoping to reach the 1,500 mark as well but would like to do reach the 3,000 mark too!

The way I have found bookings is by doing fairs but I did an open house I had 3 shows booked before TOH and the open house and I got 2 at the open house and 2 from the TOH

My goal is to beat my "highest score" which was over $4600 in September. Of course I would LOVE to earn it all!

I have about 7 cooking and 2 catalog shows on the calendar so far with 2 more this month to try to get more for next month.....

Sometimes it just takes time to build a core of customers and hosts so that you HAVE the contacts to meet your booking goals.

That said, some of the things I do outside of shows that get me bookings are:

1) take PC food to work for whatever event I can, find reasons to do this if you can
2) wear PC clothing whenever feasible during non work hours; if I don't have a shirt on, I wear my PC name badge
3) do craft shows and other special events to get names and contacts outside of your normal circle
4) listen...listen...listen....a lot of people give you signals and we ignore them. These can be for bookings as well as recruit leads.
5) be able to competenetly discuss the host incentive program, including current host bonus options
6) have host packs at your show and in your car
7) HAVE FUN AT YOUR SHOWS SO FOLKS WANT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
8) Go back to the maybe's of your past...unless they have said NO NEVER, then they are still leads...maybe the time is right NOW for them to host.

Good luck!

bethsbiz said:
2) wear PC clothing whenever feasible during non work hours; if I don't have a shirt on, I wear my PC name badge

OK, I just have to ask...where do you put your name badge if you don't have a shirt on?

(HaHa KG, I beat you to it!)

sfdavis918 said:
OK, I just have to ask...where do you put your name badge if you don't have a shirt on?

(HaHa KG, I beat you to it!)

THAT made me laugh out loud!:D

Ok.

So.

I have an excuse.

I have a concussion and my brains are truly scrambled. :yuck:

However, it should be noted that I do still have my shirt on. Remembered to do that. Thank goodness for small favors. ;)

When I am not wearing a Pampered Chef logo shirt, and have on standard non-logo attire suitable for going out in public, I place my PC name badge (from Merrill) on the upper left area of my chest. Had to ask my husband what to call this particular area since y'all are going to laugh no matter what. :D

My sincere advice is to avoid concussions/head injury so that you, too, are not subject to mindless bouts of confusion and silly behavior!:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I am going to make it to $3000! That sounds like I have a plan doesn't it! Not really....I have 3 cooking shows booked, 1 open house and 2 catty's. I don't know where I pull the rest out of but I am going to do my best! Good Luck!!!

I am shooting for the $6000 level and feel pretty confident I'll get it. I have 8 cooking shows and one fundraiser scheduled for November. My schedule is REALLY jam packed and quite frankly, I am scared. I don't have the world's strongest immune system and tend to run myself into the ground and get myself really sick (remember how sick I was most of May & June this year?)

I have two weekends of 3-shows-in-a-row in November...and am concerned as to how I am going to get my stuff washed and ready for the next show and still catch some sleep in between (one weekend, I have a Fri 7pm, 30 mins away, Sat 7:30pm, 45 mins away, and Sunday 1pm, an hour away)

I have been STRUGGLING to cut back to ONE recipe and my hosts are fighting me like crazy on it...insisting they want two recipes, the have a lot of people coming, etc...ugh. HELP??? Suggestions? Tips?

dannyzmom said:
I am shooting for the $6000 level and feel pretty confident I'll get it. I have 8 cooking shows and one fundraiser scheduled for November. My schedule is REALLY jam packed and quite frankly, I am scared. I don't have the world's strongest immune system and tend to run myself into the ground and get myself really sick (remember how sick I was most of May & June this year?)

I have two weekends of 3-shows-in-a-row in November...and am concerned as to how I am going to get my stuff washed and ready for the next show and still catch some sleep in between (one weekend, I have a Fri 7pm, 30 mins away, Sat 7:30pm, 45 mins away, and Sunday 1pm, an hour away)

I have been STRUGGLING to cut back to ONE recipe and my hosts are fighting me like crazy on it...insisting they want two recipes, the have a lot of people coming, etc...ugh. HELP??? Suggestions? Tips?

If they are saying that they have a lot of people coming, offer to make two of the same recipe. Make one at home and make the other there. Also, remember, you are not a catering service, you are selling a product. I always make one recipe and offer suggestions of small things that the host can do to compliment it. Ususally cheese and crackers, fruit, stuff like that. Oh, and I always tell my hosts that ususally when a show is at 7pm, the guests have already eaten dinner an aren't expecting much.

I know what you mean about hoping to not get run down. The first week I have shows on Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs; then my best friend's wedding that weekend that I'll be leaving Fri for.
But with Thanksgiving, and my wedding anniversary, it cut out days to work...I keep thinking sellathon, sellathon....:cool:

lacychef said:
I know what you mean about hoping to not get run down. The first week I have shows on Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs; then my best friend's wedding that weekend that I'll be leaving Fri for.
But with Thanksgiving, and my wedding anniversary, it cut out days to work...I keep thinking sellathon, sellathon....:cool:

Yeah and my husband is going to be gone hunting 2 weeks out of November! Add Thanksgiving to that and it doesn't give me much time to have shows. I have managed to get a babysitter for 2 of my shows so that I could add a few days to my calendar. I am pushing for $3000 level, just hope that I can make it!

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks for the booking coupon attachment. I printed itout and will be using it at my show tomorrow. I'll let you knowhow it pans out.

cheferikab said:
I just want 1 booking! I have nothing for October or November

I have hit such a stall!

I'm having the same problem! I do have a catalog show that I hoping to close soon and a holiday open house on Nov. 17th. I hope to get orders, bookings and recruit leads from the open house.

Good luck!

My goal is 6,000. I want all the free products that I can get! I have 6 shows booked now, plus 4 catalog shows. I am also doing a Black Friday sale. Plus I have been having guests fill out wish lists with their hubby's or relatives names and addresses so I will be sending those out along with my Black Friday flier.

dannyzmom said:

I too fight that dang immune system. I sent out all of my host packets with the choice of either the pecan brie or the caramel brownies...I only had one complaint about not having enough variety and I explained I need to have quick shows since its the holidays and everyone is getting together more to gab and see each other than listen to me :) Its going well so far :) Good Luck! Feel secure in what you are offering and stand behind it. People smell fear a mile away!!!:rolleyes:

<h2>1. How many shows do I need to have in order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November?</h2><p>In order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November, you will need to have an average of 500 shows. This means that you will need to have 12 cooking shows, with catalog shows as a bonus.</p><h2>2. What is your personal goal for November?</h2><p>My personal goal for November is to have a $6000 month. I am determined to achieve this goal and am working towards it by booking an average of 12 shows.</p><h2>3. How is your family supporting you in reaching your November sales goal?</h2><p>My family is very supportive of my goal to have a $6000 month in November. I have let my husband know that I will be gone 3-4 nights a week and he is completely on board with it. I am grateful for their support as it will help me stay motivated and focused on reaching my goal.</p><h2>4. How many bookings do you currently have for November?</h2><p>As of now, I have 8 bookings for November and 1 catalog show. I am still working on getting those last 4 shows booked and am determined to reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.</p><h2>5. How will holidays and other events impact your ability to reach your sales goal in November?</h2><p>I am aware that holidays and other events, such as Thanksgiving and going out of town, will make it harder for me to reach my sales goal in November. However, I am determined to stay focused and motivated and will work around these events to ensure that I reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.</p>

1. How many shows do I need to have in order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November?

In order to reach a $6000 sales goal in November, you will need to have an average of 500 shows. This means that you will need to have 12 cooking shows, with catalog shows as a bonus.

2. What is your personal goal for November?

My personal goal for November is to have a $6000 month. I am determined to achieve this goal and am working towards it by booking an average of 12 shows.

3. How is your family supporting you in reaching your November sales goal?

My family is very supportive of my goal to have a $6000 month in November. I have let my husband know that I will be gone 3-4 nights a week and he is completely on board with it. I am grateful for their support as it will help me stay motivated and focused on reaching my goal.

4. How many bookings do you currently have for November?

As of now, I have 8 bookings for November and 1 catalog show. I am still working on getting those last 4 shows booked and am determined to reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.

5. How will holidays and other events impact your ability to reach your sales goal in November?

I am aware that holidays and other events, such as Thanksgiving and going out of town, will make it harder for me to reach my sales goal in November. However, I am determined to stay focused and motivated and will work around these events to ensure that I reach my goal of 12 shows for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pckimboyers
  • ragschef