• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fundraiser Profits: Learn the Average Sale Amount!"

In summary, the conversation revolves around the struggle to get fundraisers started due to the low profit percentage being offered. The average per person sale is estimated to be around $30, but it can vary depending on factors such as location and crowd. The speaker suggests emphasizing the fact that 15% of $30 is better than 50% of $0 and promoting the fundraiser as offering good quality kitchen tools at a reasonable price. Real examples of successful fundraisers with significant profits can also help convince potential participants.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I'm trying to get a few fundraisers off and running, I'm running into a brick wall as soon as I say 10-15% profit. SO I am trying to come back and say something like :sing: "yes, I know it is only 15% but when your average sale is ____ then your real return is much higher than the $3.00 for a tub of cookie dough"

SO I am asking YOU... what is the average per person sale?

I'm still a newbie so I'm only guessing at about $30... am I way off:confused:

Unfortunately, your answer question is subjective: it depends on the time of the year, your location, your crowd. I just had a show with 18 guests, the guest sales were $1700, so almost $100 average. Then I had another show with 14 orders, $550 in sales, so less than $40.

I don't think $30 would be way off, though, for across-the-country averages. I would keep pushing that 15% of $30 is better than 50% of $0. One only needs to many tubs of cookie dough!

I've heard the average guest will purchase around $40 per show. I do agree with the cookie dough tub theory. They never get used that much in my kitchen and I'm always shocked at the upsale price of my neices fundraisers. You can tell people that when we do fundraisers, it's good quality kitchen tools at a reasonable price where they dont' "up" there price just for a fundraiser.

wadesgirl said:
I've heard the average guest will purchase around $40 per show. I do agree with the cookie dough tub theory. They never get used that much in my kitchen and I'm always shocked at the upsale price of my neices fundraisers. You can tell people that when we do fundraisers, it's good quality kitchen tools at a reasonable price where they dont' "up" there price just for a fundraiser.

That's how I promote our fundraisers - that we offer the entire catalog at the regular catalog price, not an increased "fundraiser" price or only part of the catalog like other DS companies. I give them real examples of $ from my fundraisers, too (I did one for a school that was a multi-vendor, I did $1000 in sales, so $150 went to the school from PC alone - overall, the school made $500 total). If you can give them real $$ examples, that can help, too.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your struggle with trying to get fundraisers off the ground. It can be tough when people are hesitant about the profit percentage. However, it's important to remember that our products are high-quality and have a higher price point than other fundraisers. So while the profit percentage may seem lower, the actual return on investment can be much higher.In my experience, the average per person sale for a Pampered Chef fundraiser is around $40-50. Of course, this can vary depending on the size and location of the event. But generally, our products are well-received and people are willing to spend a bit more for something they know is worth it.I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraisers! Don't be discouraged by the profit percentage, because in the end, it's the actual return that matters. Happy fundraising! :happy:

What is the average sale amount for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The average sale amount for a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the size and length of the fundraiser, as well as the efforts put in by the host and participants. However, on average, a Pampered Chef fundraiser can bring in anywhere from $500 to $2000 in sales.

How can I increase the average sale amount for my fundraiser?

There are a few ways to increase the average sale amount for your Pampered Chef fundraiser. First, make sure to promote the fundraiser to as many people as possible and offer incentives for larger purchases. Additionally, hosting a cooking demonstration or themed event can help generate more interest and higher sales. Finally, encouraging participants to share their fundraiser with friends and family can also lead to higher average sale amounts.

What is the best length of time for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The ideal length of time for a Pampered Chef fundraiser is typically 2-3 weeks. This gives participants enough time to promote the fundraiser and make sales, while also creating a sense of urgency for potential buyers to make a purchase before the fundraiser ends.

Are there any minimum sales requirements for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are no minimum sales requirements for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. However, we do recommend setting a goal and encouraging participants to reach it in order to maximize profits for your cause.

What are some tips for maximizing profits during a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

In addition to promoting the fundraiser and offering incentives for larger purchases, it is important to make sure you have a strong team of participants who are committed to making sales. You can also offer a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider range of buyers. Finally, don't forget to thank your customers and participants for their support and encourage them to continue to support your cause through future fundraisers or purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Cricket713
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies