• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Flower and Garden Expo Experience with Creative PC Ideas

which is not too bad!The Pampered Chef will be representing the centerpieces and flowers with their Simple Additions pieces. There will be no cooking demonstrations or selling of products.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have my foot in the door for our annual Flower and Garden Expo. It is HUGE! I have a few ideas of what to show from PC that ties in with the theme. I want to show how to make centerpieces using fruit (luminaries, candle holders, etc.) with our tools. I was also thinking I could show the grass in the Simple Additions from Show Stoppers a few years back - it is still on CC. Then there are edible flowers, making edible garnishes with flowers, fruit and herbs (using our tools, of course) as well as growing/caring/using fresh herbs in cooking. I thought I could also show how to make flowers using marzipan.

WHAT ELSE COULD I DO????:eek:

Arrange flowers in the Simple additions pieces, maybe on the stands...I heard you can use floral tape to make a frog for the flowers...um...I'll keep thinking for you, I LOVE the thought...I'm going to look for one by me now!

I was also thinking of showing the floating flowers in SA pieces that was shown at conference....anything else?How do you make the frog?

Okay, here's what they "require" for me to participate:
I ran this by our show committee and here is what they require/recommend for participation:1. Concentrate on the Flowers & Herbs2. Definitely do a combination of selling/showing completed products as well as demonstrating (a lot of exhibitors demo their products).3. List your company in the show guide and have your booth sign read “Simple Additions” instead of The Pampered Chef so it doesn’t mislead the attendees and it relates to the focus of the show. We think Simple Additions is perfect to represent the centerpieces or the herbs, etc.4. No cookware is allowed.5. No cooking demonstrations.They even said no to having a piece of cookware in a bag under the table to show if someone asked. I guess that is a good booking or one-on-one line?I told them I would look into whether or not I could use just Simple Additions or if I had to also have The Pampered Chef. Of course, I want the name recognition! This is what they said:
If she has to use the Pampered Chef's Simple additions on her booth signage we can live with that but we will not be publishing “Pampered Chef” in the show guide. Is it worth it? The booth is for 27 hours, a HUGE event, and about $700 - which would be split with my sister consultants and downline. I think it works out to $25 per hour or so...

Related to Maximize Your Flower and Garden Expo Experience with Creative PC Ideas

What is the "Flower and Garden Expo"?

The "Flower and Garden Expo" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates gardening and floral arrangements. It is a great opportunity for customers to learn about new products and techniques for using Pampered Chef tools in their gardening and flower arranging.

When and where is the "Flower and Garden Expo" held?

The "Flower and Garden Expo" is typically held in the spring, usually in March or April. The location varies each year, but it is usually held in a large convention center or event space in a major city.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the "Flower and Garden Expo"?

No, the "Flower and Garden Expo" is open to anyone who is interested in gardening and floral arrangements. It is a great opportunity for both consultants and customers to learn and be inspired.

What can I expect to see at the "Flower and Garden Expo"?

The "Flower and Garden Expo" features workshops, demonstrations, and presentations from expert gardeners and floral designers. There will also be a variety of vendors selling gardening and floral products, as well as new and exclusive Pampered Chef items.

How do I register for the "Flower and Garden Expo"?

You can register for the "Flower and Garden Expo" online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Tickets typically go on sale a few months before the event, so be sure to check the website or contact your consultant for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DEBBI