• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Exposure: Promote Your Business with PC's Exciting Shows!

In summary, when promoting PC at a local bank, it is important to have a mix of visual and informational elements in your display. This can include banners, product samples, and brochures. Offering incentives such as "booking baskets" can also attract potential customers. Engaging with people and being prepared to answer questions is also important.
cltrinity
I went ahead and posted a new thread.
really want to get the word out about PC and the kinds of shows offered and maybe some others.

Starting October 1-31 I have been invited to set up a table in a local bank for "Business of the Month" one table is provided. Would like some input maybe on what to display, some lititure. Dont want it to be to overwhelming but make it catchy. I do have enough if I need to make up 2 baskets for "booking baskets" or some other promotion tactic.:confused:

If you aren't going to be there the whole time, I would definately have a box for someone to put their info in to get on your contact list and to list if they want to be contacted about doing a show.

Hi there! That's great that you have the opportunity to promote PC at a local bank. Setting up a table is a great way to get the word out and attract potential customers. For your display, I would suggest having a mix of both visual and informational elements. You can have some eye-catching banners or posters that showcase the different types of shows offered by PC. You can also have some samples of products or demonstrations to give people a taste of what PC has to offer. In terms of literature, I would recommend having some brochures or flyers that highlight the benefits of booking a PC show, such as free products or discounts. You can also include information about the company's history and mission, as well as any upcoming promotions or events. For the "booking baskets," I think it's a great idea to have some giveaways or incentives for people who book a show on the spot. You can include some popular products or maybe even a gift card to a local restaurant or store. This will make the promotion more enticing for potential customers. Overall, the key is to make your display visually appealing and informative. Don't forget to also engage with people and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. Good luck with your promotion!

What is "Time Is Running Out"?

"Time Is Running Out" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that helps users keep track of time while cooking or baking. It is a handy kitchen tool that has multiple functions such as a timer, clock, and stopwatch.

How does "Time Is Running Out" work?

Simply set the desired time using the buttons on the device and press start. The timer will count down and beep when the time is up. It also has a clear display that shows both minutes and seconds for easy reading.

Can I use "Time Is Running Out" for non-cooking purposes?

Yes, "Time Is Running Out" is a versatile tool that can be used for other purposes such as timing workouts, studying, or any other activity that requires keeping track of time.

Is "Time Is Running Out" easy to clean?

Yes, the device is made with durable and easy-to-clean materials. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth after each use to keep it in good condition.

Does "Time Is Running Out" come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you encounter any issues with your "Time Is Running Out" device, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views