• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marketing Tips for Small Circles: Maximizing Your Reach as a New Consultant

In summary, "Another Pws Question..." is a phrase commonly used among Pampered Chef consultants to refer to questions about the company's products, recipes, business opportunities, and more. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or the company's website for a one-time fee. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. As a consultant, you can host parties to sell products and earn free and discounted items. There is also a satisfaction guarantee on all products, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days.
blestmom
As a brand-new consultant, I have not yet qualified ( hope to by the end of Jan.) Since I move in pretty small circles (stay-at-home mom, no family here, etc.) marketing and getting the word out is going to be pretty important for me.

I would like to order some business cards, etc., and would like to add my website, rather than having to order them twice (once without the website, and then again with.)

Would it be a good idea to get the PWS now, even though I can't accept individual orders yet? Or do you think this might not be helpful.

Thanks.

Deb

Absolutely get it now. You can still take orders on it for shows, and hosts can send email invitations.

My advice, since you asked for it, is not to get a PWS until you qualify. It's money down the drain.

And you didn't ask for this advice, but don't buy business cards.
Obviously you have a PC since you're posting here. Get a printer if you don't have one, and print your own stickers.

You can change stickers at will.

Business cards, you're stuck with until they run out. And what do you do with the business cards you get from others? Mine tend to end up in the round file.

Also, you can change your PWS website addy really easy. But if you have a bunch of stuff pre-printed, you'll either have to toss it and take the loss or use it up.

Some gal here on ChefSuccess was saying her PWS URL was too long and people looking for her might be getting the gal with the shorter URL instead....just something to keep in mind.

edit- well, Ann, we don't agree, but that's waht good about asking for advice!

Last edited:

Related to Marketing Tips for Small Circles: Maximizing Your Reach as a New Consultant

What is "Another Pws Question..."?

"Another Pws Question..." is a common phrase used among Pampered Chef consultants to refer to questions related to the company's products, recipes, business opportunities, and more.

How can I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's official website. There is a one-time fee and you will receive a starter kit with products and business materials to help you get started.

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items for both cooking and entertaining. These products are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a consultant, you can host in-person or virtual parties to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. You can also host a party with a current consultant to earn free and discounted products as a hostess.

Does Pampered Chef have a return policy?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a replacement, exchange, or a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Kuba
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • luvmypomeranian