• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March-May: Paying It Forward With Delicious Recipes!

In summary, a brilliant woman on the forum created a flyer for Dec-Feb and someone else took the idea and modified it for Feb-April. They quickly put it together and posted it, thanking those who inspired them. The Word version was too large, so they posted a pdf version that can be printed and stamped with personal information. Some users had issues with pictures not showing up in the Word version, but it was suggested to switch to a different view. Others had success opening the file in a different program. Overall, the posters are grateful for the helpful fliers.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Here you go. I just took what a brillant woman on here did for Dec-Feb and just changed it around. I did it quickly so please let me know if there are any problems!

THANK YOU ALL for whom I've borrowed things from and this is my way of paying yall back! :chef:

Attachments

• JanFebMar H&G.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 719
Thanks!! that looks great!!

You are on it girl! Thank you:chef:

I don't have any Jan shows - so I only did one for Feb/Mar/April:

pdf version can be printed and then stamped/labelled with your info in the blank spot.

My Word version got too large. I will need to get it to a smaller file size before I can post!

Any errors, let me know. I decided to work on this while patiently :rolleyes: waiting for the CN to be posted!

Attachments

• FebMarApr2009_noname.pdf
    162.3 KB · Views: 506
Becky and Kathleen, thank you both for making life so much easier for me! Nice work!

I'd still advise not to use the Feb/Mar/Apr until later in Feb. You could lose bookings if you try to go too far ahead.... You never know if you'll get a January booking or not. I had someone I never thought of (one of my customers who does CTMH and is my DD's downline) email and is doing a Catty Show for January! Thanks for doing this though!

Can anyone convert the FebMarApr to a Word Document please??

pcchefjane said:
Can anyone convert the FebMarApr to a Word Document please??

Yes, here it is in Word.

Attachments

• FebMarApr2009.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 552
Kathleen: No pictures came up in the Feb-April. Could you try again? Thank you...you do an awesome job!

I've got pictures?

Thanks so much for posting these!! I LOVE them!!

pkd09 said:
Kathleen: No pictures came up in the Feb-April. Could you try again? Thank you...you do an awesome job!

Maybe there is a setting with your Word? If you can't see the pics in the Word version, I posted the pdf version with a blank spot so you can stamp or label your info.

Has anyone added pictures to the Word version? I don't want to recreate the wheel if someone already has one done. TIA

sburnside said:
Has anyone added pictures to the Word version? I don't want to recreate the wheel if someone already has one done. TIA

Word version of Both Flyers (Jan-Mar and Feb-Apr) have pictures in them. It might be a setting in your Word as to why you can't see them.

No luck. I can open other Word files on here and the pictures are there. Does anyone know a setting to check or does anyone else have the Feb - Apr flyer?

sburnside said:
No luck. I can open other Word files on here and the pictures are there. Does anyone know a setting to check or does anyone else have the Feb - Apr flyer?

If you need the Feb-Apr flyer, I posted a pdf of it in this thread and you should be able to see the pics.

sburnside said:

Just remembered: floating graphics don't display in all views. On the View Menu, switch to Page Layout view (Print Layout in Word 2000).

Word never did work for me even after changing the view. However, I was able to open it with pictures on Open Office Writer and then save it that way. Thanks for putting it together.

I am pretty enept when it comes to these fliers, so you ladies are real life savers putting these on this site!! THANK YOU !!! :)

Thanks, this is great!!

Related to March-May: Paying It Forward With Delicious Recipes!

What is the "March-May: Paying It Forward With Delicious Recipes!" campaign?

The "March-May: Paying It Forward With Delicious Recipes!" campaign is a Pampered Chef initiative that encourages customers to share their favorite recipes and give back to their community by donating to a charity of their choice. It runs from March to May every year.

How do I participate in the campaign?

To participate in the campaign, simply submit your favorite recipe to Pampered Chef's website or social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefPaysItForward. You can also make a direct donation to a charity of your choice.

Can I submit any type of recipe?

Yes, you can submit any type of recipe - whether it's a main dish, appetizer, dessert, or even a drink! The goal is to share delicious recipes and inspire others to give back.

Which charities can I donate to?

You can donate to any charity of your choice, as long as it is a registered non-profit organization. Some popular charities that have been supported in the past include Feeding America, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and American Cancer Society.

What is the benefit of participating in this campaign?

Participating in the "March-May: Paying It Forward With Delicious Recipes!" campaign not only allows you to share your love for cooking and giving back, but also helps to raise awareness and funds for important causes. It's a great way to make a positive impact in your community and beyond.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • eatoninthekitchen