• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special: Get Excited for Our Upcoming Spring Launch!

In summary, the March Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a party or event in March. By hosting a party during this time, hosts can take advantage of the special offer and earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts. The qualifying amount for the March Host Special is $650 in party sales, and it cannot be combined with other promotions. To redeem the special, hosts must contact their Pampered Chef consultant once their party reaches the qualifying amount.
NRcritques
Gold Member
so for my monthly meeting with my team (im a team leader going to director real soon) i go to print the host and guest special for MArch to talk bookings, and notice that the host special file name is

https://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/media/pdf/public/p4353-012013us-marhostflyer-nobonus-springmktg.pdf

see the bold NO BONUS that means they have to be giving something away that they will announce after the second wave of spring launch!! Any Ideas??:chef:

Nice catch! I believe you are correct.

i wonder if they will add a new product - usually there is a little of the new for our hosts - that would be great!

What is the March Host Special?

The March Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of March. It is a special deal for hosts who hold a party or event during this time.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in March?

By hosting a party in March, you can take advantage of the special offer for hosts. You will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts.

What is the qualifying amount for the March Host Special?

The qualifying amount for the March Host Special is $650 in party sales. This means that your guests need to purchase at least $650 worth of products in order for you to receive the host special.

Can I combine the March Host Special with other promotions?

No, the March Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn other host benefits and rewards based on your party sales.

How do I redeem the March Host Special?

Once your party reaches the qualifying amount of $650 in sales, you can redeem the host special by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you select the special offer and add it to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
bethsbiz