• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! :)

In summary, there are several people from the Manion line attending the National Conference and they are excited to meet each other. Some have been invited to sit in Chris Manion's box for the general session, and others will be attending the Executive Banquet with her. Some are still looking for something to wear and there is a dinner planned for Wave 1 attendees.
yummybytes
Silver Member
I know there were several people from the Manion Line going -- I can't want to meet you all!

Manion line as well...It will be my first...;)

Manion here too...
Wave 2.. with my hospitality crew ! ! !

What is everyone doing to recognize other Cheffers at NC???

I'm in Chris Manions line too , not sure if I.m going yet cause of plans to Florida on that monday with thw family I;ll let you know you will have a BLAST

ChefNic said:
Manion here too...
Wave 2.. with my hospitality crew ! ! !

What is everyone doing to recognize other Cheffers at NC???

I think someone on here was selling pins for it? :)
I have to find the link again...

Manion LineWell, I just saw this post, so thought I'd pitch in! I'm in Chris' line and will be attending my 2nd conference this year, along with 1 of my consultants, her first time going. I was just invited to sit in Chris' box for the 3rd general session!!! I'm so excited!

Jodi

jjglines said:
Well, I just saw this post, so thought I'd pitch in! I'm in Chris' line and will be attending my 2nd conference this year, along with 1 of my consultants, her first time going. I was just invited to sit in Chris' box for the 3rd general session!!! I'm so excited!

Jodi

That's very exciting!! What do you have to do to get invited up? What are your stats that got you there?
Are you Wave 1 or 2? I'm at Wave 2...so if your there, I'll look for ya!

Way to go!

I'm in Chris' second line... going with 3 of my consultants... two are first-timers! Will be sitting with Chris at the director's event! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

jjglines said:
Well, I just saw this post, so thought I'd pitch in! I'm in Chris' line and will be attending my 2nd conference this year, along with 1 of my consultants, her first time going. I was just invited to sit in Chris' box for the 3rd general session!!! I'm so excited!

Jodi

Congrats, Jodi!!! It's always fun to sit in Chris's box at National Conference. I believe that all of her first-line directors were asked to nominate consultants from their clusters for Chris to invite.

I'm also in Chris Manion's downline (2nd line director) so I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the Executive Banquet! Are all of you wearing black and white? I'm still looking for something to wear!

Are we really only ten days away from leaving??!!! :eek:

I think I am in Chris Manion's line, bu Wave 1. Anyone have info about the Wave 1 Dinner?

Robin

I will be at Chris Manion's dinner in Wave 2!

1. What is the Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are!?

The Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! is a new line of kitchen products designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. What type of products are included in the Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are!?

The Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces.

3. Are the products in the Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Is the Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! available for purchase now?

Yes, the Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! is available for purchase now. You can order online or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What sets the Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! apart from other kitchen product lines?

The Manion Line - Tell Me Who You Are! is designed with the help of renowned chef and cookbook author, Katie Manion. The products are not only stylish and functional, but also backed by her expertise in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies
Views
cincychef