• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Managing Team Recognition for Tonight: IPT Updates and Show Holds

In summary, "Recognition for Tonight" is a monthly program at Pampered Chef that celebrates and recognizes the achievements of consultants. Consultants are chosen based on their sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements during the previous month. They can receive various types of recognition, including awards and certificates, and can also attend virtually if unable to physically attend. "Recognition for Tonight" is not limited to top-performing consultants, but is open to all who have achieved their personal goals and shown dedication to their business.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Help??
How are ya'll managing to put together your team's recognition for tonight when teh IPTs are not updated yet???
I also have two consultants with shows on hold - argh!

call them--HO

I'm going to ask them if they submitted anything on the 31st and if it's not on my stats I'll add them.

I have gone over mine and I think we are good to go with stats. All the shows seem to be in and the IPT changed Saturday and is still the same right now. Just need time to fit it in to an already busy schedule.:eek:

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with managing team recognition when the IPTs are not updated yet and you have consultants with shows on hold. My best advice would be to communicate openly with your team and let them know that the IPTs may not be updated in time for tonight's recognition. In the meantime, you can still recognize your team's accomplishments and hard work by highlighting their personal sales, bookings, and other achievements. As for the consultants with shows on hold, try to find creative ways to recognize their efforts, such as giving them a special shoutout during the recognition or offering them a special incentive for when their shows come off hold. Remember, recognition is about showing appreciation and celebrating successes, so don't stress too much about the technicalities. Just focus on making your team feel valued and appreciated. Best of luck with your recognition tonight!

Related to Managing Team Recognition for Tonight: IPT Updates and Show Holds

1. What is "Recognition for Tonight"?

"Recognition for Tonight" is a program at Pampered Chef where we celebrate and recognize the achievements of our consultants. It is a special event held once a month to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of our consultants.

2. How are consultants chosen for "Recognition for Tonight"?

Consultants are chosen based on their sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements during the previous month. We have a point system in place to track and determine the top performers for each month.

3. What types of recognition do consultants receive during "Recognition for Tonight"?

Consultants can receive various types of recognition such as awards, certificates, and prizes. We also announce top performers on our company website and social media platforms.

4. Can consultants attend "Recognition for Tonight" if they are unable to physically attend?

Yes, consultants who are unable to physically attend the event can still be recognized through our virtual recognition program. This allows them to participate and be acknowledged for their achievements remotely.

5. Is "Recognition for Tonight" only for top-performing consultants?

No, "Recognition for Tonight" is for all consultants who have achieved their personal goals and have shown dedication to their business. We believe in celebrating all levels of success and encouraging our consultants to strive for their own personal growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dannyzmom