• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Meatballs - A Challenge?

In summary, the host asked the guest to make meatballs for a show. The guest did not like the recipe and found the sauce too sour. Another guest liked the recipe and found the meatballs to be delicious. The guest also recommended using different seasonings. The guest made the meatballs in a different oven and they turned out great.
blondeinpcola
Anyone make these meatballs yet?
I thought it was such an interesting and healthy dish.
Not so sure about doing them at a show though. The meatballs take a while to assemble. I was able to get the rice to coat evenly.
They definitely are NOT one of my favorite dishes!! :(
Has anyone had trouble with these either?

One of hosts wanted me to make these are her show. But thankfully I was able to take her into the Aloha Pizza instead.

I'm also make a Tropical Fruit Trifle to show of the trifle bowl and provide a healthful dessert. :)

Love Them!!My family and I loved the meatballs~!!:D :D But I wouldn't make them as a demo recipe! Not the right type of recipe to demo!

That's what I thought...but yet they have it as one of the 'TOT' recipes!!
I thought the sauce was really vinegary!! :S

what about the turkey curry meatballs that was on the cover or the consultant planner? anyone tried those?

When you made them, guys, did you bake them or nuke them? I am still a bit leery of cooking food in the microwave. Still haven't done the 30-minute chicken.

I baked the meatballs in the oven I really liked them but I agree I dont know if I would want to do them for a show

Chef Kearns said:
When you made them, guys, did you bake them or nuke them? I am still a bit leery of cooking food in the microwave. Still haven't done the 30-minute chicken.
wow the chicken is Too Die For. I did this and the kids loved it. Just like if not better then the grocery store one for $10 bucks but soooo much less:)
Plus you can select your own favorite seasonings. I made mine in the DDB because I didn't have the new stone. Worked gr8. I have it now tho:D Thank you feb. special:)

Related to Making Meatballs - A Challenge?

What is the best type of meat to use for meatballs?

The best type of meat to use for meatballs is a combination of beef, pork, and veal. This combination creates a flavorful and moist meatball. You can also use ground turkey or chicken for a leaner option.

What are some ways to bind the meatballs together?

Eggs and breadcrumbs are commonly used to bind the meatballs together. You can also use grated parmesan cheese, soaked bread, or cooked rice as binders.

How do you prevent the meatballs from falling apart?

To prevent meatballs from falling apart, make sure to handle the mixture gently and do not overmix. You can also refrigerate the meat mixture for 30 minutes before shaping them into balls to help them hold their shape.

What is the best way to cook meatballs?

The best way to cook meatballs is by baking or frying them. Baking allows for a healthier option while frying creates a crispy exterior. You can also cook them in a simmering sauce to infuse them with flavor.

How do you know when meatballs are fully cooked?

Meatballs are fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 165°F. You can use a meat thermometer to check the temperature or cut into one to ensure there is no pink in the middle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • kearstin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies