• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Chicken in a Microwave Without a Spinner?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Microwave Chicken Cooker is a convenient and efficient way to cook chicken in the microwave without the need for a spinner. It uses steam technology to evenly cook the chicken, resulting in moist and tender meat. It works well with boneless, skinless chicken and takes about 8-10 minutes to cook. The Microwave Chicken Cooker is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
ginamkiely
I'm at a show and making the 30 min chicken and the hostess doesn't have a spinning thing in her microwave... can i still do this recipe??

Yes. Just turn the baker halfway through.

thank you sooooo MUCH!!!

Wow, gotta love this site! Instant help!

i know it doesn't get any better than this!!

Related to Making Chicken in a Microwave Without a Spinner?

1. Can I really cook chicken in a microwave without a spinner?

Yes, you can! The Pampered Chef Microwave Chicken Cooker allows you to cook chicken in the microwave without the need for a spinner. It's a quick and easy way to make delicious and tender chicken in just minutes.

2. How does the Microwave Chicken Cooker work?

The Microwave Chicken Cooker uses a special steam technology to cook the chicken evenly and without the need for a spinner. The steam circulates inside the cooker, resulting in moist and tender chicken every time.

3. What kind of chicken can I cook in the Microwave Chicken Cooker?

The Microwave Chicken Cooker works well with boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs. It's also great for cooking chicken tenders or strips. Just make sure the chicken is cut into even pieces for even cooking.

4. How long does it take to cook chicken in the Microwave Chicken Cooker?

Cooking time will vary depending on the type and thickness of the chicken, but generally it takes about 8-10 minutes to cook chicken in the Microwave Chicken Cooker. It's always recommended to use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken is fully cooked to a safe internal temperature of 165°F.

5. Is the Microwave Chicken Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Microwave Chicken Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Just make sure to remove the steam cap and silicone seal before placing it in the dishwasher. It's also recommended to hand wash the lid to prevent any potential warping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • HeatherStephani
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HeatherStephani
  • DebPC