• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Your Own Blue and Fruity Neptune Punch: Recipe and Tips

In summary, to make the Blue and Fruity Neptune Punch, you will need blue raspberry Kool-Aid, pineapple juice, lemon-lime soda, and blue food coloring. Optional ingredients include Sprite or ginger ale, frozen fruit, and edible glitter. This recipe makes about 12 servings, but can be adjusted to make more or less. Different fruit juices can be used, such as orange or mango, for a unique twist. The punch can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, but the lemon-lime soda should be added just before serving. For an adult-friendly version, a splash of vodka or white rum can be added and guests can also add their own alcohol to individual cups.
twinchefs
Gold Member
My sister was in Canada a few weeks ago and had a drink called neptune punch. I have been trying to find a recipe for her, but have had no luck. All she remembers is it was blue and fruity. I told her that if she only had 2 and not 6 she might remember more. lol

Has anyone heard of this or know how to make this??

Blue Neptune Punch

Serve in: Cocktail glass
Drink type: Alcoholic
Category: Cocktail

Ingredients
2 oz orange or Lemon vodka
1 splash Blue Curacao
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Superfine Sugar
1 Lemon peel
Ice

Mix, Measure & Stir Like This...
Fill a shaker with vodka, blue curacao, lemon juice, and ice. Shake well. Strain into sugar-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with lemon peel.

Thanks so much!!

Related to Make Your Own Blue and Fruity Neptune Punch: Recipe and Tips

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Blue and Fruity Neptune Punch?

To make this delicious punch, you will need blue raspberry Kool-Aid, pineapple juice, lemon-lime soda, and blue food coloring. Optional ingredients include Sprite or ginger ale, frozen fruit such as blueberries or pineapple chunks, and edible glitter for a fun touch.

2. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 12 servings, so it's perfect for a party or gathering with friends and family. You can easily adjust the measurements to make more or less depending on your needs.

3. Can I use a different kind of fruit juice instead of pineapple juice?

Yes, you can certainly experiment with different fruit juices to create your own unique twist on this punch recipe. Some suggestions include orange juice, mango juice, or even a mix of different juices for a more tropical flavor.

4. Does the punch need to be served immediately or can it be made ahead of time?

This punch can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It's best to add the lemon-lime soda just before serving to keep the fizziness and avoid a flat drink.

5. How can I make this punch more adult-friendly?

If you want to make this punch into a cocktail, you can add a splash of vodka or white rum. Just be sure to label it clearly if serving at a party. You can also serve the punch in a punch bowl with a ladle and let guests add their desired amount of alcohol to their individual cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views