• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mail Services: What, Who, When, & How?

In summary, mail can be sent to hosts, guests, customers, team members, and other hosts. There are many different ways to mail and the most cost effective way varies depending on the situation.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
OK, here's another kinda "DUH" question. We can't send ANYTHING through the mail here so that will be a completely new concept for me as well. So any input to the following would be appreciated!

1. What do you mail? To whom? (Hosts, guests, customers, team members?) When?

2. HOW do you mail it? Stamp and mailbox? Print your own postage? If you print your own, what's the most cost effective way to do so?

Anything else along these lines that you think might be useful knowledge for me.

Thanks again!

I mail to my hosts: conf postcard (Nancy's) and host packet...then after the show a TY note the next day followed by the receipts & TY letter after the show closes.

To my team - a cluster newsletter once a month

Anyone else?

So is Carolyn REALLY the only one of you who sends things through the mail?

I mail everything. I mail a host packet the same day I mail the invitations. I send opp info separately a week before the show.I have my menu options on my website. I picked up that idea from another director. I got 2 shows this month from people looking at my website and choosing a show because it sounded fun. Go figure!

I think they about covered it. I mail my host packets and then receipts and TY letter after. Occational notes and post cards to my team too. I am lucky to have a nice small town post office close to my house, so I do all my postage there. They have also become regular customer and enjoy treats from me from time to time.

I mail host packets, shopping list only if they don't have email, and a thank you note with the reciepts after they close. I have really cut down on mail and do a lot of emailing. Occaisionally a catalog but I prefer to have them go to my website instead for most info.

Happy Chef said:
I mail host packets, shopping list only if they don't have email, and a thank you note with the reciepts after they close. I have really cut down on mail and do a lot of emailing. Occaisionally a catalog but I prefer to have them go to my website instead for most info.

I agree! That's what I do!

Related to Mail Services: What, Who, When, & How?

What is Mail Services?

Mail Services refers to the process of sending out physical mail, such as letters, packages, and parcels, to customers or business partners. It involves collecting, sorting, and delivering mail through various postal services or private couriers.

Who is responsible for Mail Services?

In a business setting, the Mail Services department or team is typically responsible for handling all outgoing mail. This can include employees who are designated to handle mail duties or outsourcing to a third-party mail service provider.

When should I use Mail Services?

Mail Services can be used for a variety of purposes, such as sending marketing materials to customers, delivering important documents to partners, or shipping products to customers. It is a convenient and reliable way to ensure that your mail reaches its intended recipient in a timely manner.

How does Mail Services work?

The process of Mail Services usually involves the following steps: receiving mail, sorting it according to destination, preparing it for delivery (e.g. packaging, labeling), and sending it out through a designated postal or courier service. Some businesses may also offer additional services such as tracking and insurance for their mail.

What are the benefits of using Mail Services?

Using Mail Services can save you time and resources, as it eliminates the need for you to individually package and deliver each piece of mail. It also provides a more professional and organized approach to sending out mail, as well as the convenience of tracking and insuring your mail for added protection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • chefheidi2003