• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Magazine Articles & Booking Binders

In summary, Paulette has a binder with current and next months specials, recruiting specials, a beer bread variations sheet, 20 reasons to turn off your TV and host a PC show, top 10 reasons NEVER to host a PC show, "show stoppers" from KCN, a few Theme show flyers and a list of themes. She also has a 1" 3 ring binder with a current and next months specials, recruiting specials, a beer bread variations sheet, 20 reasons to turn off your TV and host a PC show, top 10 reasons NEVER to host a PC show, "show stoppers" from KCN, a few Theme show flyers and a list of themes.
its_me_susan
Hi Ladies!

Does anyone have a copy of the actual articles mentioned in the new Weekly Bytes? I could only find the Parenting Magazine one at Borders. Not the Slow Cookers one. Or the New Good House Keeping...

Does anyone have ALL of the articles that praise our products'? I sure would love to have all of them.

What does everyone have in their booking binders ~ I think mine is too big.

:)

Hi Susan,
I have struggled with my binder for a few years and finally seem to have it to a manageable size. I do keep a few recent articles that I can find in it.
I also have:
current and next months specials
Recruiting specials
A coupple of paycheck statements
Bridal flyer
fundraising flyer
some stoneware handouts
(why stones won't harbor bacteria, 20 reasons to love your stone)
A beer bread variations sheet.
20 reasons to turn off your TV and host a PC show
top 10 reasons NEVER to host a PC show
My last 10 cooking shows (a sheet that shows what hosts got free and how much I earned)
"show stoppers" from KCN
a few Theme show flyers and a list of themes
A Round up Flyer. This reminds me to tell all at the end of the show about
2nd harvest and that unless they tell me not to I will be rounding all their orders up to the next dollar. Works Awesome!

I think thats about it. It all fits in a 1" 3 ring binder

I have had better luck with my binder since I now show it (briefly) at the end of my shows. I show the specials and tell them there are handouts they can take. It gets alot more looks.

HTH!

paulette,
what is the "top 10 reasons never to host a pc show" flyer?

here you go..

Attachments

• why not to host a show.doc
    17.5 KB · Views: 722
Paulette,

Great flyer!

Also, I am curious about how you handle the round-up donation. How many customer decline to round-up with this approach? In my first 2 years I did very well with rounding up, but lately no one seems interested even when it is only a few cents.

I dont bother saying anything about Round-up. But when I'm putting the show into PP, I just round out everyones, unless its a credit card. This way I'M HAPPY & I sleep well at night knowing I'm helping the hungry!!

Top 10 Reasons flyerThank you for posting the flyer, Paulette. That would make kind of a fun introduction. Change the "You" to "I" for each reason, cut them out, and hand them to guests as they walk in. Then when they do the introductions, have them follow their name with the statement on the slip: "Hi, I'm Diane, and I would never host a Pampered Chef show because I don't like free products", etc. It might get a few laughs, and you could explain the statement after each introduction, thus leading you to explain the whole host program. It would probably work for recruiting, too: "Hi, I'm Diane, and I would never become a Pampered Chef consultant because I don't need a free vacation". You get the idea...

Diane

Round-up Donations--At the begininng of my shows I talk about the order form and point out the Round-up line. I usually say:

"For the past 15 years The Pampered Chef has been raising money for food shelters through their Round-Up from the Heart campaign. You can contribute to the cause by rounding up your total to the next dollar amount. For example, if your order is $49.50 we ask that you round-up to $50 even and that 50 cents goes to the local area food bank. Pampered Chef takes Suzy host's zip code and finds the closest food bank to her zip code and donates all of the money collected from this show there. Usually it is just a few cents, but every penny counts. The people at the food bank can feed a family of 4 for $1. I sure wish they would show me how to do that!"

Then everyone laughs. I also add, "If you do not wish to take part in this campaign please draw a line through the heart and I will not round up your order. Otherwise, everyone will contribute."

Then I bring out the Heart Mold and let them know $1 of the purchase of it goes to the food bank as well. Everyone is loving the Patriotic Mold. I've sold a bunch of them.

dianevill said:
Change the "You" to "I" for each reason, cut them out, and hand them to guests as they walk in. Then when they do the introductions, have them follow their name with the statement on the slip: "Hi, I'm Diane, and I would never host a Pampered Chef show because I don't like free products",
Diane

Awesome Idea! I may have to try that.

AS for the round up thing I have just started doing it and not had anyone say not to do it. I think they like writing their checks for an even amt.

etteluap70PC said:
here you go..

I couldn't open it:mad: It said it couldn't open word for windows??? Does anyone know how to convert it to a form that a picky computer will open? That was a great idea to have each guest list the reasons! That would be a fun ice-breaker..

Umm, sorry to sound dumb, but this is my first SS Month .. but what is a booking binder??

What is the purpose of a magazine article?

Magazine articles are written to inform, entertain, or persuade readers about a particular topic. They can cover a wide range of subjects, from current events and news to lifestyle and personal interests. In the context of Pampered Chef, magazine articles may focus on recipes, cooking tips, or product reviews related to the company's products.

How can I use magazine articles to enhance my Pampered Chef business?

Magazine articles can be a great tool for building your Pampered Chef business. You can use them to showcase the versatility of the company's products, provide helpful tips and tricks to customers, and share your personal experiences and success stories. Additionally, you can use magazine articles as marketing materials to attract new customers and generate interest in your business.

What is a booking binder and how can it benefit my Pampered Chef business?

A booking binder is a collection of materials and resources that can help you book and host successful Pampered Chef parties. It typically includes information about the company's products, host rewards, booking incentives, and party planning tips. By using a booking binder, you can easily share important information with potential hosts and keep track of your party schedule and bookings.

Can I customize my booking binder?

Yes, you can customize your booking binder to fit your personal style and business needs. You can add your own personal touch by including your contact information, business logo, and testimonials from satisfied customers. Additionally, you can personalize the content of your booking binder to target specific audiences or highlight certain products.

How can I obtain magazine articles and booking binders from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and materials, including magazine articles and booking binders, to its consultants. You can access these materials through the company's consultant website or by attending training events and conferences. Additionally, you can purchase pre-made booking binders or create your own using the company's customizable templates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • noelskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • onepamperedmom68