• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made a Deal With My Local Pizzeria

When you cook the chicken breasts does it take total 30 minutes?Ann R.I never heard of a chicken pizza but I'll try anything once.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I go into my local pizzeria two or three times a week for pizza dough. This afternoon the owner asked me if my family eats pizza twice a week :blushing:. I told him that I use it for my PC shows and that I always advertise his store and tell people he has the best dough around. I asked him if I could put up a sign in his store advertising my business. I told him that the sign will say that anyone that books a show and tells me they got my name from his store will get a gift certificate for a free pizza to his pizzeria as a thank you from me. He LOVED the idea. My problem is that I don't have any extra time to make up a sign. Does anyone out there do this and do you have something that I can claim as my own??? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

That sounds like a great deal! Hope someone can come up with a cool sign. I better go around town and try out ALL the pizzeria's so I can try this too.:)

What do you use the dough for?

yes that is what I was wondering???

I have been making the chicken caesar pizza from the 30 minute chicken recipe. I've tried to break away from it, but people keep asking me for it. It is sooooo easy and it showcases many products. I sell a ton of cranberry bakers.

So, when you get there you start baking the crust and get the chicken in the microwave. During the demo you prep the ingredients for the salad, add chicken and put on the baked crust?

Merrill Corp has some nice posters.

cmdtrgd said:
What do you use the dough for?
Are you kidding? We all could use a little extra dough.

That's just wrong, KG...imagine it proofing in your wallet!

I certainly knead a little extra dough.

I had a pizza shop sign I made a while ago, I'll see if I can find it...(stay tuned!)

Crap - I can't find it. I'll see if I can dig it up from somewhere. I'm SO jealous that you live near a real NY pizzaria!! Philly pizza shops are close, but there's nothing like a real, greasy, NYC pizza!! :D

There really is nothing like a true NY pizzeria. If you find that flier I would really appreciate it.

I met someone at NC who bragged that the best pizza comes from Chicago. I told him that was because it was covered with Wisconsin cheese. (When you get to Chicago for NC, make sure you have a pizza from http://www.giordanos.com/main.php.)http://www.giordanos.com/images/stuffed_main.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I met someone at NC who bragged that the best pizza comes from Chicago. I told him that was because it was covered with Wisconsin cheese.

(When you get to Chicago for NC, make sure you have a pizza from http://www.giordanos.com/main.php.)

http://www.giordanos.com/images/stuffed_main.jpg
We ate there last year--yummy! I think one piece about filled me up though.

I can't wait to try it!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I met someone at NC who bragged that the best pizza comes from Chicago. I told him that was because it was covered with Wisconsin cheese. (When you get to Chicago for NC, make sure you have a pizza from http://www.giordanos.com/main.php.)http://www.giordanos.com/images/stuffed_main.jpg
Wave 1, I'll meet you there!

lacychef said:
We ate there last year--yummy! I think one piece about filled me up though.
It should - one slice is about the size of a Buick.

Thanks for the idea, found the recipe in the files. I am going to try it.

When you cook the chicken breasts does it take total 30 minutes?

Ann R.

I never heard of a chicken pizza but I'll try anything once.Oh, wait, you're hijacking our hijack back to the topic.Carry on..

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
(When you get to Chicago for NC, make sure you have a pizza from http://www.giordanos.com/main.php.)
http://www.giordanos.com/images/stuffed_main.jpg

Mmmmmmmm....one of the BEST reasons to go to National Conference!!
This is a tradition for our team, we go there the first night we get into Chicago!

cathyskitchen said:
Crap - I can't find it. I'll see if I can dig it up from somewhere.

I'm SO jealous that you live near a real NY pizzaria!! Philly pizza shops are close, but there's nothing like a real, greasy, NYC pizza!! :D
OHHH NY pizza. . . I took my first trip to NY this year and . . .I AM IN LOVE:love: OMG . . .And the pizza:blushing: like nothing I can get in NJ! I can"t wait to go back!

What I have done in the past at our pizza place was replace their ad that they slap on the pizza box when someone orders a pizza. I duplicated it with their ad and also with my own ad and coupon. I put my name, number,etc and a coupon for 10% off their order when they call me or $15 in free merchandise when they called and booked a show. I made two ads on one sheet and made a ton of copies and had them ready beside their pizza box making guy and he slapped those on the box instead of theirs coupons.
I haven't done this in a few years now I guess I need to revisit and see if they are willing to do it again...

crissy11 said:
What I have done in the past at our pizza place was replace their ad that they slap on the pizza box when someone orders a pizza. I duplicated it with their ad and also with my own ad and coupon. I put my name, number,etc and a coupon for 10% off their order when they call me or $15 in free merchandise when they called and booked a show. I made two ads on one sheet and made a ton of copies and had them ready beside their pizza box making guy and he slapped those on the box instead of theirs coupons.
I haven't done this in a few years now I guess I need to revisit and see if they are willing to do it again...

Crissy, did this bring in a lot of business for you?

crissy11 said:

Do you have a copy of the ad that you used??? Also, did you get a lot of business from this??

Related to Made a Deal With My Local Pizzeria

1. How do I make a deal with my local pizzeria?

To make a deal with your local pizzeria, you can start by approaching the owner or manager and discussing your partnership idea. Be clear about your expectations and what you can offer in return for their participation.

2. What kind of partnership can I make with my local pizzeria?

There are several types of partnerships you can make with your local pizzeria. This can include cross-promotion, co-hosting events, or even creating a specialized menu featuring Pampered Chef products.

3. How can a partnership benefit both Pampered Chef and the pizzeria?

A partnership with a local pizzeria can benefit both parties by increasing brand awareness, reaching new customers, and creating a mutually beneficial relationship. Pampered Chef can offer unique products and recipes, while the pizzeria can provide a delicious and convenient meal option for Pampered Chef customers.

4. How can I ensure a successful partnership with my local pizzeria?

To ensure a successful partnership, it is important to clearly communicate and collaborate with the pizzeria. Be open to their ideas and suggestions, and make sure to follow through with your commitments. Also, promote the partnership through social media and other marketing channels to maximize its impact.

5. Are there any legal considerations when making a deal with a local pizzeria?

It is always important to have a written agreement when making a business deal, including partnerships with local businesses. Consult with a legal professional to ensure all aspects of the partnership are properly outlined and agreed upon by both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Teresa Lynn