• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mac Compatibility with P3: Get the Facts Before You Buy

In summary, P3 is a web-based program that is compatible with Mac computers running macOS 10.13 or later. It does not require any additional downloads or installations and all features are fully functional on Mac. P3 is also compatible with most modern web browsers and can be accessed on mobile devices through a web browser. However, there is no separate mobile app for P3 on Mac.
JaimeQ
Does anyone know if P3 works on a Mac?? I'm in the market for a new laptop and could possibly be getting a Mac. TIA;)

I don't believe it will.

If you get one of the new Macs that runs both Apple's Mac opsys AND Windows, P3 will operate in Windows mode. (P3 will not operate in the native Mac environment.) You might want to take your P3 to the Apple store and try it for sure.

KG is correct. Most of the new Macs have Intel chips in them and can run Windows through programs called Boot Camp (there's another, but I forget the name of it).

We just bought some extra RAM for my Windows laptop, and NOW DH tells me that, "If we hadn't bought the RAM, we could have gotten you a new MacBook with the tax refund." Drat! (And it's not like the RAM was that expensive, either.)

lol. Yeah my DH did some research to find out if the macbook would run it... we have a friend that is going to sell one of their macbooks (6m old) for a REALLY good deal! Now I just have to decide whether it is worth it:)

Well, I'm a Mac user (when possible), so I'm a little biased. But I say HECK YEAH! I'd love to get my 2 computers to one (I've got a G4 iMac and a Winblows laptop). DH has a G5 iMac and a Powerbook, plus an old G3 iMac in the garage (for iTunes and looking up parts on the internet).

Hey! Now that I think about it- I was due the next new computer when DH bought his Powerbook. He owes me!

Related to Mac Compatibility with P3: Get the Facts Before You Buy

1. Can I use P3 on my Mac computer?

Yes, P3 is compatible with Mac computers running macOS 10.13 or later.

2. Do I need to download any additional software to use P3 on my Mac?

No, P3 is a web-based program and does not require any additional downloads or installations on your Mac.

3. Will all features of P3 work on my Mac?

Yes, all features of P3 are fully functional on Mac computers.

4. Can I access P3 on my Mac using different web browsers?

Yes, P3 is compatible with most modern web browsers, including Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

5. Is there a mobile app for P3 on Mac?

No, P3 is only accessible through a web browser on your Mac. However, you can access P3 on your mobile device by logging in through the web browser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • cjwagner
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • erinyourpclady