• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lupron Stories: Real Experiences from Those Who Have Used It

In summary, the individual shares their experience with endometriosis and undergoing surgery to remove lesions and adhesions. Their doctor recommended a 6-month course of Lupron to get rid of remaining endometriosis. The individual experienced some side effects such as extra hair growth and hot flashes, but overall saw a significant improvement in their condition. They also mention that they were able to conceive despite previous concerns and have not had any issues since their surgery and treatment with Lupron. They conclude by acknowledging that everyone's experience may be different and ultimately the decision to try Lupron is up to the individual.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Ok ladies (and gents too.....)...

For those of you who have been subjected to my medical stories, the saga continues. I had surgery two weeks ago to remove an ovary and a fallopian tube, but it didn't work. Still in pain.

So, today, my GYN suggested Lupron, with an estrogen chaser. The path came back on those parts with endometriosis, so she thinks that's what I have, only in the uterine lining.

I need the stories from those of you who have Luprone...good and bad. I need to know what I"m getting into from people I trust.

TIA!

I had surgery to remove endometriosis lesions/adhesions in 2001. My intestine was adhered to my abdominal wall... I was told that my GYN got as much as she could without damaging vital organs and she recommended a 6 month course of Lupron to try to get rid of what remained. I did the course of Lupron and had no problems with it, a little extra hair growth, nothing some bleach and tweezers couldnt take care of. I also had hot flashes similar to menopause. Since the surgery and Lupron I have not had any unusual pain or problems with my endometriosis. I was told I would have to have a hysterectomy by the time I hit 30, well I passed that 6 months ago and still no problems. I was also told that it would be difficult for me to conceive if I waited more than 2 years past my surgery, well I now have a 9 month old that I got pregnant with while on birth control.End result, it worked great for me. Everyone is different and it may not work as well with you. That is a decision that only you can make all I can say is it definitely changed my life.

Can't help you but I hope you get some relief soon! My cousin had no relief until her hysterectomy. :(She won't have kids (that was the toughest part for her - she had EVERY other procedure for 2 decades) but she's getting married August 8th at age 42 - yeah! We're happy for her!

What is "Need Your Lupron Stories!"?

"Need Your Lupron Stories!" is a campaign organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and support for those affected by lupus.

How can I participate in "Need Your Lupron Stories!"?

There are several ways to participate in "Need Your Lupron Stories!" You can share your personal story of living with lupus, purchase limited edition Pampered Chef products that support the cause, or donate directly to the Lupus Foundation of America.

What is the purpose of "Need Your Lupron Stories!"?

The purpose of "Need Your Lupron Stories!" is to raise awareness for lupus, a chronic autoimmune disease, and to support those who are affected by it. This campaign also aims to educate the public about the impact of lupus and to provide resources for those who may be struggling with the disease.

Are there any incentives for participating in "Need Your Lupron Stories!"?

Yes, there are incentives for participating in "Need Your Lupron Stories!" By sharing your story, purchasing products, or donating, you are not only supporting a great cause, but also have the chance to receive exclusive Pampered Chef products or discounts.

How can I learn more about lupus and its impact on individuals and families?

Pampered Chef has partnered with the Lupus Foundation of America to provide resources and information about lupus. You can also visit the Lupus Foundation of America's website for more information about the disease and how it affects individuals and families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Kitchen Diva