• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Coral Sparkly Logo Shirt Right for You?

In summary, the Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt is made of a soft and lightweight blend of cotton and polyester. The logo on the shirt is made of a sparkly and shimmery material, and it is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. This shirt is safe to be machine washed and dried, and it is suitable for all occasions, whether casual or formal.
chefkathy
I have a size L sparkly logo knit shirt in a coral color. Sleeves are 3/4 length. No stains or holes as far as I can tell. It is in excellent used condition.

Asking $15 shipped. Please email me through my profile if you are interested. Paypal preferred.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/jenningsdeb/001.jpg

1. What is the material of the Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt?

The Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt is made of a soft and lightweight blend of cotton and polyester.

2. Is the logo on the shirt made of actual sparkly material?

Yes, the logo on the Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt is made of a sparkly and shimmery material that adds a touch of glamour to the design.

3. What sizes are available for the Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt?

The Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL, to accommodate a wide range of body types.

4. Can this shirt be machine washed and dried?

Yes, the Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt is safe to be machine washed and dried, making it easy to care for and maintain.

5. Is the Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt suitable for all occasions?

Yes, the Women's Sparkly Logo Shirt can be dressed up or down, making it suitable for both casual and formal occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
natural
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies