• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Low Carb or No Carb Recipes

Jan 16, 2006
Hi Everyone!! My host called this morning and requested a low carb or no carb recipe for me to make for her show. Apparently, all of her guests are on the South Beach Diet. Can anyone help? It is greatly appreciated!! Thank you

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
In the South Beach Diet Cookbook there is a recipe I love. Eggplant Chicken Casserole. I've made it in the Rectangle Bar pan (used two) for a party of 12. Served Strawberry Yogurt pie for dessert. Also demonstrated the carving of a pineapple, and slicing of strawberries in the Egg Slicer Plus. Everyone was full of compliments for my efforts.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2006
Thank you

Thank you so much!! All of the recipes sound great!! You've been a Godsend :)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
pamperedchef216 said:
Hi Everyone!! My host called this morning and requested a low carb or no carb recipe for me to make for her show. Apparently, all of her guests are on the South Beach Diet. Can anyone help? It is greatly appreciated!! Thank you

Go to this wonderful board (I used to be a community leader of theSouth Beach Diet board). You can find summaries of rules and phases, and recipes at the bottom.

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-fbsouthbeach

Your mouth will be watering.

How about a lite caesar salad with grilled salmon on top? You can sear it on the grill pan.

Roast a bunch of veggies, tossed in a zip lock with Lite Ken's Northern Italian dressing, then roast at 425 for 22 minutes. You will think you've gone to heaven.

Hard boiled eggs filled with a lite humus filling (the dip found in It's Good for you),