• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Your Vistaprint Magnet? Need Tips for Keeping Them on Your Car?

In summary, a person posted a magnet they created on Vistaprint that had helpful tips on it. Less than 5 hours after they had opened the package, their car magnet was gone.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Didn't someone post recently a magnet they created on Vistaprint? I remember it being red and having alot of helpful hints on it.

Wanted to "borrow" the idea, can't find the post

help?

attached is my car magnet, but I don't know if this is what you are looking for

Attachments

• magnet - blank.JPG
    magnet - blank.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 357
No, but thanks

It was a magnet that went on the fridge and had kitchen tips on it.

allisonserna said:
attached is my car magnet, but I don't know if this is what you are looking for

I just got mine the other day, put it on my car, and by the time I had driven to my destination, it was gone. Less than 5 hours after I had opened the package! Anyone else have this problem?

Car magnets are tricky. Unless your car is really clean, they tend to fly off.

We have them for the football games in the fall (husband a HUGE UM fan) and last fall we were running late as usual, and I thought I would be nice and put the magnet on my side of the truck. By the time we got to our friends for the tailgate it was gone. Felt pretty bad and thought on the way home I might see it if we took the same route. No luck, it being pitch black and all.

The next day, we were driving the same way and lo and behold I saw this grey thing on the street. Pulled over, ran out and it was the magnet lying face down.

Moral of the story, if you use magnets, make sure the car is super clean and even then, watch out.

BTW, I can't see the image for the magnet with the kitchen tips. Says the image is not available.

Related to Lost Your Vistaprint Magnet? Need Tips for Keeping Them on Your Car?

1. Can I use my own design for the Vistaprint magnet?

Yes, Vistaprint offers the option to upload your own design for the magnet. You can use their design tool to customize your magnet or upload a complete design file.

2. How do I order Vistaprint magnets?

You can order Vistaprint magnets by visiting their website and selecting the magnet option under the promotional products category. From there, you can choose the size, design, and quantity of your magnets.

3. Why can't I find my saved magnet design on Vistaprint?

If you are unable to find your saved magnet design on Vistaprint, it could be due to a technical issue. We recommend reaching out to Vistaprint's customer service for assistance.

4. Are Vistaprint magnets durable?

Yes, Vistaprint magnets are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be water-resistant and durable. They can withstand normal wear and tear, but we recommend avoiding extreme temperatures and exposure to direct sunlight to prolong their lifespan.

5. How long does it take to receive my Vistaprint magnets?

The shipping time for Vistaprint magnets depends on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping can take 2-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Chozengirl