• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Interest in Pampered Chef, Help

In summary, Mandie is new to the industry. She has been doing well in sales, but circumstances have limited her from doing more. She has goals and is striving for something she wants, and her support network is there to help her achieve her goals. Take a piece of paper and write down your goals, and then tape it next to your computer or near where you will see it often. Strive for what you want, have faith, and enjoy your business.
Mandie
Hi everyone,

I didn't know really where to put this post, so stuck it here. Have been doing PC for just over a year and my shows have never been fantastic. I only like to do one a week as I work too. I haven't done a show since the middle of July. Holidays and surgery got in the way after that. I'm off work until the beginning of November and I have no shows booked for the future even though I do have some contacts that will have them when I'm fit and well again.

I just can't seem to get my head around it at the moment. I get very disheartened when I hear how well other people in my cluster are doing. My one recruit is only about £1300 short of her £11,000 career sales, this she has done since April. I've only done around £4500 to date. I'm so dispondent and was hoping some of you could get me motivated again.

Thanks for listening to my moaning.

Mandie

Mandie, I am new to this, i am doing okay in sales, but its true that circumstances have limited you to furthering your business, you should make a goal and strive as hard as you can for it. For instance say you really want a new car, or a new wardrobe or one of pc's fabulous trips. Set your goals, and strive your hardest for them! Take a piece of paper right now, get out a red marker, write down whatever it is that you really want to strive for, write it in big bold letters, and tape it next to you or on the wall behind your computer anywhere that you would see it regularly. Everytime you see it, it will make you remember what you are striving for and will make it work for you. I know you can do it, we all are like a family on here, one big online family:D -So get better, cheer up, and get into the swing of things, i believe in you!The people on here are great, you are great, just have to have faith in yourself.-Amber

Believe in yourself.I just wrote this big post to you, so i will try and replicate it.

Mandie, you are a great person, certain circumstances have limited you to becoming better then you already are. Sure things come up, this is your business, you make it what you want. If you want 2 shows a week then get out there and talk to people.

Make a goal and strive for it, Pc is a great business and YOUR business. You make it what you want. Take a piece of paper and a red marker, write whatever goal you want to strive for, money for a new car, new wardrobe, one of pcs fabulous trips or incentives, anything. Now tape it next to you, on the wall next
to your computer, wherever you will see it and think of it.

You will do wonderful once you put all that you have into this business, make it what you want, strive for it, have fun with it, enjoy it. I believe in you, and i am sure others on here do too,

-You will be fine, just rise above the challenges in your life and meet them head on.

You have plenty of support on here, were all like one big family.
-Amber

Mandie,

First, this is a great place to come for encouragement and ideas. Next stop comparing yourself to your recruit or others. ;) The great thing about PC is that it works with everyone's schedule. It sounds like you have had some things that have caused PC to be put on the backburner and that's ok. Remember what your goal is and work consistently towards that.

If you're going to be off work for the rest of this month it sounds like a great time to take advantage of getting on the phone and lining up your calendar for when you are feeling better. It's awesome that you have some people already on your list that are willing to do shows!

What about calling some of those contacts and work on some catalog shows. Work out some incentives for bookings from catalog shows and/or certain sales amounts. There are some great flyers on this site that people have used.

Look at this time as an opportunity to lay the groundwork and do some business building. Get ahold of recruit potentials and let them know what a great time of year this is to start their own business. The exciting part of my PC business is that I never know what is around the corner. After a disappointing show I've had a lead come from it that ended up with excellent shows or adding a member to my team.

I look forward to hearing back from you on what happens with your business!

I just had a really, really dry spell. And while it would have been very easy for me to give up, I took the time to regroup. I invested time into fairs and revamping my shows. I also purchased the Step Up to Success CD from www.stepintosuccess.com and got motivated and ready to get moving again! Now, shows are coming out of the woodwork. What you put into your business will come back in one form or another. So, just get out there and try to do something like a fair or bridal event. Also, ask for help from friends family coworkers. Let them know you are ready to get moving again!

Is that why we havne't seen you on here much Anne?! Missed your 2cents lately! :eek:)

Maybe find someone who is in a similar situation as you and become PC buddies checking up on each other and setting goals and stuff.

AJPratt said:
I just had a really, really dry spell. And while it would have been very easy for me to give up, I took the time to regroup. I invested time into fairs and revamping my shows. I also purchased the Step Up to Success CD from www.stepintosuccess.com and got motivated and ready to get moving again! Now, shows are coming out of the woodwork. What you put into your business will come back in one form or another. So, just get out there and try to do something like a fair or bridal event. Also, ask for help from friends family coworkers. Let them know you are ready to get moving again!

Same with me. The whole first half of the year was a dry spell for me, after starting out in my business in July 05 with a bang! I easily could have quit, but decided that I wanted to stick it out. I have slowly been getting leads & bookings & my November is looking good with at least 6 shows (when I didn't have ANY in January & one in each month after that until May). I also used the dry spell to change my shows & work on getting leads. I just ordered the Step into Success CDs & can't wait to listen to them so I can work my business even more! Hang in there & keep working your business in whatever way you can & you'll see the benefits eventually.

Mandie,

Hang in there hun! I used to do the same thing. My best friend and I signed at the same time 12 years ago (almost 13!) and she became a director within the first 5 years, me barely doing a show a month. I was totally jealous, not sure what i was doing wrong, we talked all the time and it sounded like we were the same--but we weren't. I had "life" get in the way. kids, bad marriage, work problems, etc. I had to regroup and stop comparing myself to her or anybody else--but I always felt "inadequate".

My director never gave up on me though. Every time I'd get reinspired by a great show, or recruit she would cheer me on. Then I'd get in a slump again.

Well, after sooooo many years of just making it, or going inactive 3 times! I have finally been able to make it something! It is now my full time job and I realize that I'm the only one who can make my business what I want it to be.

That said--remember, whatever you do now, will affect your business 90 days from now, so like someone else posted---get on the phone, book up your dec and jan. do some catalog shows. send an email to 20 people asking each of them to get $100 in orders and you'll give them something-this can create a possible $2000 show if they all do it!

Just keep working it--it will turn around. And don't worry about being down and out, we all get there at least once in our careers-it's only natural! Ask your director or a friend in the biz to keep you pumped up!

Good luck--sorry so long :)

Ange: Well put!

lost interestHi

I just want to say thanks, so far for all your kind words. Like you say I now have 3 weeks more off sick, where I could really get a headway in the business. Once I get going again I will be alright, it's just when you have a long time between shows it is hard to get back into the swing of things.

I will keep you posted of what I'm up to and keep the words of encouragement coming as it really does help me.

Thanks again
Mandie

1. Why did I lose interest in Pampered Chef?

There could be a variety of reasons why you lost interest in Pampered Chef. It could be due to changes in your personal life, lack of time, or simply losing passion for the products. It's important to reflect on your reasons and decide if Pampered Chef is still the right fit for you.

2. How can I regain my passion for Pampered Chef?

If you've lost interest in Pampered Chef, try reconnecting with the products and the community. Attend virtual or in-person parties, try out new recipes, and engage with other consultants and customers. This can reignite your passion and remind you why you joined Pampered Chef in the first place.

3. Should I quit Pampered Chef if I've lost interest?

Ultimately, the decision to stay with Pampered Chef or not is up to you. If you feel like you've completely lost interest and are not willing to put in the effort, then it may be time to move on. However, if you still believe in the products and the company, try finding ways to reignite your passion before making a decision.

4. What can I do to stay motivated in Pampered Chef?

Staying motivated in Pampered Chef can be challenging, but finding a support system can help. Connect with other consultants for tips and motivation, set achievable goals for yourself, and celebrate your successes. Additionally, always remind yourself of why you joined Pampered Chef and the benefits of being a consultant.

5. Can I take a break from Pampered Chef and come back later?

Yes, you can take a break from Pampered Chef and come back at a later time. Life can get busy and it's important to prioritize your personal and professional commitments. If you need to take a break, communicate with your team leader and discuss a plan for returning when you're ready.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shelbi
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • beepampered