• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Woven Items for Sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of woven items for sale on their website and at in-home parties through independent consultants. These items include table linens, kitchen towels, aprons, and woven baskets for storage. They are made from sustainable materials such as organic cotton, bamboo, and other natural fibers. Personalization options are also available for gifts. Care instructions for woven items suggest machine washing on a gentle cycle and avoiding bleach or harsh chemicals.
jwagner75
Woven Rectangle Tray
Woven Large Square Server
Anything Woven
etc.

Please let me know your prices, I have been checking on ebay but I hate supporting people selling one ebay.

Thanks Jess

You should still be able to place an order through the 15th for these items. If you won't be able to do that I have a NIB round server and rectangular server.

Sorry I was in a hurry when I posted, I just want the retire pieces form awhile ago, I already have the large round tray and square baker one.

Thanks so much Jess

If you're not in a BIG rush, keep watching the outlet...they are bound to come through in the next year. I only have the small square extra...

Janet

Could you spare a square. Sorry I could not resist.... It was from seinfeld.

On a serious note, good idea about outlet. I love the outlet.

Did you mean you had the woven square or the dish to go inside?

Thanks Jess

1. Where can I find woven items for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of woven items for sale on our website. You can also find them at our in-home parties or through our independent consultants.

2. What types of woven items do you offer?

We offer a range of woven items, including table linens, kitchen towels, aprons, and even woven baskets for storage and organization.

3. Are your woven items made from sustainable materials?

Yes, sustainability is important to us at Pampered Chef. Our woven items are made from eco-friendly materials such as organic cotton, bamboo, and other natural fibers.

4. Can I personalize or customize woven items for gifts?

Yes, many of our woven items can be personalized with names, initials, or custom messages. Check out our website or contact your consultant for more information on personalization options.

5. How do I care for my woven items?

We recommend following the care instructions on the label of your woven items. In general, most can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air dried. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals on woven items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • jenpartain
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenpartain
  • Threeboys2lov