• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for ways to declutter and streamline your kitchen? Join the discussion!

In summary, the conversation discusses using the egg separator from the TTA as a tool to scoop diced tomatoes out of a can and using it as a whisk. It also mentions the idea of using the TTA to declutter the kitchen and the potential for a show to share tips and ideas. The conversation also mentions the versatility of the bar pan and the TTA in replacing multiple kitchen tools and decluttering the kitchen. The overall theme is finding new and creative ways to use tools and declutter the kitchen.
ChefTS
I was just making dinner and opened a can of diced tomatoes. I needed the tomatoes but not the juice so I grabbed my egg separator from my TTA and used that to scoop the diced tomatoes out of the can. Worked like a charm! It fit perfectly into the can.

I love being able to talk about other things that the tools can be used for at shows, so I hope this is helpful for you other cheffers as well!

You can also use it as a whisk. Just another idea!

Super ideas! Thanks!

I love all the ideas everyone has!

Keep the ideas coming. Im trying to come with a show to unclutter the kitchen. All these posts about multi uses helps my endeavor : D

Is your show for New Year's resolutions?? Or for spring cleaning later on?? I was thinking if you get together a show list then maybe you could share b/c I am unable to do shows in Jan & Feb d/t my c-section, but It would be great for me this spring... Maybe we could start a thread and have everyone post ideas to help out?

anytime
mbh06 said:
Is your show for New Year's resolutions?? Or for spring cleaning later on?? I was thinking if you get together a show list then maybe you could share b/c I am unable to do shows in Jan & Feb d/t my c-section, but It would be great for me this spring... Maybe we could start a thread and have everyone post ideas to help out?

This type of show would be for anytime. Who doesn't wish they didnt have all that stuff in the kitchen. Take the bar pan for 1...it can be used from breakfast all the way throught after supper dessert. That 1 stone replaces many other pans most people have in their kitchens. Another one...how about those ugly tools drawers....you know the one everyone is assamed to open arround company. By replacing the drawer with a TTA viola uncluttered. Remember part of our job is to show our guests how to get along in the kitchen, faster and smoother. Clutter just slows us down. ;)

Hi there! I completely agree with you - our TTA (Triple Threat Apron) is not just for cooking, but for making everyday tasks in the kitchen easier. I personally love using it to open jars and cans, like you did with the diced tomatoes. It's such a versatile tool and definitely helps declutter my kitchen by eliminating the need for multiple gadgets. Plus, it's a great conversation starter at shows when we can share all the different ways it can be used. Thanks for sharing your tip! Happy cooking!

Related to Looking for ways to declutter and streamline your kitchen? Join the discussion!

What is the purpose of an egg separator?

An egg separator is a kitchen tool designed to easily separate egg whites from yolks. This is useful for recipes that require only whites or only yolks, as well as for removing any unwanted bits of shell that may have fallen into the egg.

How do I use an egg separator?

To use an egg separator, crack an egg into a bowl and hold the separator over the bowl. Gently pour the egg into the separator, allowing the white to fall through the holes while the yolk remains in the separator. Repeat with additional eggs as needed.

Can I use an egg separator for other liquids besides eggs?

Yes, an egg separator can be used for separating other liquids such as juice, vinegar, and oil. However, it is important to wash the separator thoroughly between uses to prevent cross-contamination of flavors.

What other uses does an egg separator have?

Aside from separating egg whites and yolks, an egg separator can also be used as a small strainer for sifting dry ingredients, such as flour or powdered sugar. It can also be used to remove seeds from fruits or vegetables.

Is an egg separator dishwasher safe?

Most egg separators are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to check the manufacturer's instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Additionally, hand-washing with warm soapy water is also an easy and effective way to clean an egg separator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
Replies