• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old Pampered Bride Logo: Can Anyone Help?

In summary, the "Pampered Bride" logo used to be a two-ringed logo with a "B" between the rings, but it's gone now. Someone on the online forum said they have the old invite with the logo, and Ardi said she can scan and email it to someone.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
:love: We used to have a special logo for "Pampered Bride". does anyone have that logo that they could post on here? I have searched and searched and I just cannot find it! Or even the logo from teh PB apron would be exactly what I am looking for!

Thanks in advance to all who reply!

I'm pretty sure I have some old paperwork at home I bought from a former consultant that has the older PB stuff. (The planner was so cute! All pink and frilly!) Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner (well, I do, but it's in a box and not going to be installed any time in the foreseeable future). Hopefully some of our veterans will have one they can post. Sorry to not be of more help. If nothing else, I could probably make you a copy and snail mail it to you. Let me know.

Tammy

Thanks for responding!

i need it for this week, so snail mail probably not an option.
Hopefully someone will have something!

I havew the old invite - with the "B" as two rings - I will scan and post.

I'd love to have that too!

PCGINA said:
I havew the old invite - with the "B" as two rings - I will scan and post.

I can't wait!

Still waiting anxiously! :rolleyes:

Old Pampered Bride invitation scanned as Word DocHi all,

A couple of years ago, I scanned this in, and emailed it to someone who wanted it for a shower we did in another city. Hope this helps as it has the logo in it.

Ardi

Attachments

• Pampered Bride.doc
    77 KB · Views: 510
ardipc said:
Hi all,

A couple of years ago, I scanned this in, and emailed it to someone who wanted it for a shower we did in another city. Hope this helps as it has the logo in it.

Ardi

You rock!! :sing: :balloon: :D

1. What is the "Help- Old Pampered Bride Logo" and how can it assist me?

The "Help- Old Pampered Bride Logo" is a feature on our website that is designed to assist customers who have purchased or are interested in purchasing our products with the old Pampered Bride logo. It provides resources and support to ensure a seamless shopping experience.

2. Can I still purchase products with the old Pampered Bride logo?

Yes, you can still purchase products with the old Pampered Bride logo. While we have updated our logo, we understand that some customers may prefer the old design. You can find these products by using the search bar on our website or by clicking on the "Old Pampered Bride Logo" link in the navigation menu.

3. How can I exchange or return a product with the old Pampered Bride logo?

If you are not satisfied with a product featuring the old Pampered Bride logo, you can exchange or return it following our standard return policy. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the process.

4. Is there a discount for purchasing products with the old Pampered Bride logo?

No, there is not a specific discount for products with the old Pampered Bride logo. However, we do offer promotions and discounts regularly, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals.

5. Can I still host a party or become a consultant with the old Pampered Bride logo?

Yes, you can still host a party or become a consultant with the old Pampered Bride logo. Our logo change does not affect these aspects of our business. You can still earn rewards and benefits as a host or consultant, regardless of the logo on the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • floccies
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies