• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Best Salad Recipes? Need Help Finding Them?

In summary, the person contacted potential show hosts and offered them a free product as a way to get them to commit to a date.
DebbieJ
Someone had some good words buried in a thread here today.

I can't find it.

Help.

Okay, I'm dense.

It was in something my director forwarded to me today.

Sorry to interrupt.

well do post :D

Geez Deb!! Not nice!! Now you better post the "verbage"!!!:p

Yeah, come on Deb, don't leave us hangin'!;)

Okay, okay....

These are not my words. They were forwarded to me in a document that has been passed down.

"I contacted all the people at prior shows that checked “maybe” but wouldn't
commit that night to a date. I looked up their addresses off their receipts and sent them the
Host Special Flyer, including a special offer from me (another free product for a show over
$400). Then after a few days I called them to see if they received the flyer and to pick a date. I
didn’t say “ You mentioned that you might like to have a show” . I said, “you were interested
in having a show, and I’m working on my June schedule and thought of your first~ Which date
would you like? This was well out of my comfort zone, but so for I have 4 bookings for this!"

Ok, I am wanting to do this, but want to know what kind of special product you would use...I was thinking about stoneware or SA, but I'm not sure. Help!!

Any product in your price range works. People just like to get something extra free.
One thing that has worked for me in the past is to pick something that's $30-35, and offer it for "Pay the date." If they have a show on the 1st, they get it for $1, etc. The Small Saute Pan and Forged Utility Knife are both GREAT for that!

I'm offering the new Spin on Salads cards FREE for August bookings.

Related to Looking for the Best Salad Recipes? Need Help Finding Them?

1. What is "Verbage When Calling Maybes"?

"Verbage When Calling Maybes" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn effective communication skills when following up with potential customers who have expressed interest but are not yet committed to making a purchase.

2. Why is it important for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about Verbage When Calling Maybes?

Learning how to effectively communicate with potential customers can greatly increase the chances of converting them into paying customers. By using the right words and techniques, consultants can build trust and rapport with maybes and ultimately increase sales.

3. How can "Verbage When Calling Maybes" improve my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This training program teaches consultants how to handle common objections, build relationships, and create a sense of urgency with maybes. By using the techniques taught in this program, consultants can improve their conversion rate and ultimately increase their sales.

4. Is "Verbage When Calling Maybes" only for new consultants?

No, this training program is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It provides valuable tips and techniques that can be applied to any stage of the sales process.

5. Can I access "Verbage When Calling Maybes" online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers online training resources for all consultants, including "Verbage When Calling Maybes." You can access the training program through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg