• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a budget-friendly potato show recipe?

In summary, "Potato Questions" are frequently asked questions about potatoes, including cooking methods, storage, and recipe ideas. Potatoes should be stored in a cool, dark place and can be cooked in the microwave. Peeling potatoes before cooking is a personal preference, and they can be used in a variety of dishes, such as mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, and even as a pizza topping. They can also be spiralized or used in place of noodles in dishes like lasagna.
StephsKitchen
:) I am sure within in the last 2 weeks I read something on here about doing a potatoe show for someone that didn't have much money for ingredients. Can anyone help me find that thread?

Stephanie

I'm not sure about the thread, but I think there is a file. Click on files and search potato or potatoes. I downloaded it and have it on my computer.

Rae did one not too long ago for a jr. hi. class (I think)...

Rae, oh, Rae... where are you? Please come help!

You got to sleep in today, didn't ya?

Yes, I did, and it felt goooooooood.

Thank you!!! I knew I saw it on here!

Stephanie

Rae, your too funny ...... LOL thanks for sharing though

Related to Looking for a budget-friendly potato show recipe?

1. What is a "Potato Question"?

A "Potato Question" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to frequently asked questions about potatoes, including cooking methods, storage, and recipe ideas.

2. How do I store potatoes?

Potatoes should be stored in a cool, dark place, such as a pantry or cellar. Avoid storing them in the refrigerator, as the cold temperature can cause them to become starchy and affect the taste and texture.

3. Can I microwave potatoes?

Yes, potatoes can be cooked in the microwave. Pierce the skin with a fork and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Let them cool before handling and enjoy as desired.

4. Do I need to peel potatoes before cooking?

It is not necessary to peel potatoes before cooking, but it is a personal preference. The skin of potatoes contains many nutrients and can add flavor and texture to dishes.

5. What are some creative ways to use potatoes?

Potatoes can be used in a variety of dishes, including mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, potato soup, and even as a pizza topping. They can also be spiralized to make healthy "zoodles" or used in place of noodles in lasagna. Get creative and have fun experimenting with new recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
higoobs
Replies
Views
Admin Greg