• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For: Something to Get Bookings...

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend time with friends and family. Invitations can be sent out through various methods, such as personalized invites, phone calls, or social media. The party will feature a variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and specialty items. Rewards can be earned based on party sales, and booking a party can be done by contacting a consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website.
irishtwinsmommy
I'm looking for a letter or flyer that I can send out to everyone trying to get some shows, with incentives, etc. I'm new and want to present myself in a great way the first time! :)

Thanks!

the best way to get bookings is to offer it during your shows and ask everyone at check out. You don't need to give them anything special--the bookings info is in the back of the catalog and you can direct them there.

Welcome to PC and to Chef Success. I dont have a letter or flyer but you can offer a free cooking show. Also your first few show get a red trivit or the lemon soap when you submit thier show.

Related to Looking For: Something to Get Bookings...

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. You will also have the chance to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend quality time with your friends and family.

How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

You can invite guests to your Pampered Chef party by sending out personalized invitations, making phone calls, or creating a Facebook event. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with digital invitations to share through email or social media.

What types of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can also find specialty items such as grilling tools, entertaining sets, and items for children. Your consultant can provide you with a catalog or you can browse the products online.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. The rewards can include exclusive host specials, half-price items, and free products. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the specific rewards program.

How can I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can contact your consultant directly or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, plan the party, and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gregsamples
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gregsamples
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • towerbabel