• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is anyone interested in testing a new mailing list service?

In summary, Joy Sure is testing out a new mailing list service provider. If you would like to be part of a special test group, please post your email address here or email her at [email protected].
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
WAS Looking for some guinea pigs! -- all done...Hi everyone,
I'm testing out a new mailing list service provider and need some feedback before rolling it out to the subscribers... if you would like to be part of a special test group, please post your email address here or email me at [email protected].

What I will do is email you a test version of the newsletter and I'd like to know how easy it is for you to edit/change it and if the images show up, and if you are able to forward it without losing formatting or images, etc...

If you are a current subscriber or not, you are welcome to participate -- I just didn't want to launch it on my entire subscriber list without testing it first, and I know y'all are great here about honest feedback!

Thanks!
Joy

Last edited:
Sure... I'll do it. You can e-mail me at brit_frothingham @ hotmail .com (minus the spaces)

Joy, just sent you an email....thank you for looking for guinea pigs. I'm game...what have I got to lose?

Thanks everyone! Let me get you set up on the list and then I'll send it out... so far it's been a mixed bag of reviews... not sure if this system will be truly compatible with my newsletter... :confused:

Joy, It came out fine on mine. He looks beautiful with all the pics where there supposed to be! I love it and may have to become a subscriber!!!:D

I'd be happy to be one of your guinea pigs! dannyzmom at aol.com

Thanks everyone -- I've got a fairly large sample group now. I'll set up the last few who volunteered and then I will compile the feedback so I can decide what to do next... perhaps there will be some new offerings!!

Everything worked out fine for me. All the pictures came up and the catalog loaded quickly and was easy to navigate. Everything seems super. This is very well done.

Is it too late for me to get in on this

Thanks Joy for the wonderful Tasty Tidbits newsletter
All my customers love it.

~

I know I'm probably too late but since I'm new thought I'd see if you could add me as well. I've already gotten a few email contacts and haven't even had my first show so want to see an example of how you'll stay in contact w/your guests and hosts. thanks

psalmstress at yahoo.com

I used to do graphics and I do my own newsletter. If you want I will email it to you, so you can see what I do.

Tammy
[email protected]

PampChefJoy said:
Hi everyone,
I'm testing out a new mailing list service provider and need some feedback before rolling it out to the subscribers...

What I will do is email you a test version of the newsletter ...

Thanks!
Joy

Well Joy,

Either your new service provider stinks (I have not received your test newsletter yet) OR you haven't fed us guniea pigs yet with the test newsletter LOL!!! ??? :D

Curious minds want to know....:rolleyes:

Sorry Gina -- it went out on the 17th.. I sent both a personal message to the email addresses, and then 2 versions of the newsletter went out through the mailing list provider...

I used the address you gave me in your previous post... perhaps I'm in your spam box?

That's OK Joy - I hope you received some good feedback...

Of course it certainly answeres my question as to whether or not I can use your service????:confused: I am not a computer whiz and I have no idea where your email went - but i do not have it...

Regards,

Gina

PampChefJoy said:
Sorry Gina -- it went out on the 17th.. I sent both a personal message to the email addresses, and then 2 versions of the newsletter went out through the mailing list provider...

I used the address you gave me in your previous post... perhaps I'm in your spam box?
Hey Joy, I got your personal email but never received either one of your newsletters.....I don't have a spam mailbox either.

Linda

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Joy, I got your personal email but never received either one of your newsletters.....I don't have a spam mailbox either.

Linda
Me too, I received the personal email but no newsletter. I don't have a spam filter either.

Same thing here, I got your personal email, but not the newsletter(s)... I use Hotmail, so it does have a spam filter, but I check it at least once a day so that nothing slips through.

Ugh, sorry ladies... that's exactly why I wanted to try it out with a small group, because if the service can't get the emails out, then it would be disaster for me to try it with my entire list!

I will go in and try to resend it once more...

Okay, I just resent one version. Please let me know if you still don't see it -- would be interesting to see how many don't.... these should be individually addressed (not BCC, etc) so it shouldn't be nearly spammy as the other way... I really like this provider so I am hoping it will work with them....

THANK YOU for letting me know -- I appreciate your feedback!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the mailing list service?</h2><p>The mailing list service is being tested by Pampered Chef in order to gather feedback before rolling it out to subscribers. The goal is to ensure that the service is user-friendly and that all features, such as editing, image display, and forwarding, are working properly.</p><h2>2. Who is eligible to participate in the test group?</h2><p>Anyone is welcome to participate in the test group, whether they are a current subscriber or not. The only requirement is to provide honest feedback about the service.</p><h2>3. How can I sign up for the test group?</h2><p>To sign up for the test group, you can either post your email address in the designated area or email the coordinator at [email protected].</p><h2>4. What can I expect as a member of the test group?</h2><p>As a member of the test group, you will receive a test version of the newsletter via email. You will be asked to provide feedback on the ease of editing and changing the newsletter, as well as the functionality of images and forwarding.</p><h2>5. Will my feedback be taken into consideration?</h2><p>Absolutely! Pampered Chef values honest feedback from its customers and will use it to improve the mailing list service before launching it to all subscribers.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the mailing list service?

The mailing list service is being tested by Pampered Chef in order to gather feedback before rolling it out to subscribers. The goal is to ensure that the service is user-friendly and that all features, such as editing, image display, and forwarding, are working properly.

2. Who is eligible to participate in the test group?

Anyone is welcome to participate in the test group, whether they are a current subscriber or not. The only requirement is to provide honest feedback about the service.

3. How can I sign up for the test group?

To sign up for the test group, you can either post your email address in the designated area or email the coordinator at [email protected].

4. What can I expect as a member of the test group?

As a member of the test group, you will receive a test version of the newsletter via email. You will be asked to provide feedback on the ease of editing and changing the newsletter, as well as the functionality of images and forwarding.

5. Will my feedback be taken into consideration?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef values honest feedback from its customers and will use it to improve the mailing list service before launching it to all subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PampChefJoy