• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe to Fit on Postcards

In summary, some recipe ideas that would fit on a postcard include quick and easy meals like pasta dishes, salads, and stir-fries. Desserts like cookies, brownies, and no-bake treats are also great options. You can use any Pampered Chef recipe for your postcard as long as you credit the source. A good rule of thumb for choosing recipes that will fit on a postcard is to look for ones with 5 ingredients or less, minimal prep and cooking time, and simple instructions. Postcard-sized recipe cards are available for purchase on the website, and they can also be customized with your own recipe on the back. This allows for a personal touch and makes it easy to share your favorite recipes with others.
Chef Niki
I have been searching the files section and just the search engine - I am looking for a recipe that I can print on a label and attach to the some old postcards that I have. I have a vendor event coming up and would love to put a recipe on these postcards and hand them out. I don't want to have to re-invent the wheel if there is already one posted on here.

Thanks soo much!

Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
One box of chocolate cake mix
ingredients to make the chocolate cake (from the back of the box)
One can of chocolate frosting
Empty cake mix and cake mix ingredients into Rice Cooker Plus and mix together.
1. Add ½ the can of frosting with Small Scoop.
Microwave for about 8-10 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes
out clean. Microwave time may vary.

Try the garlic biscuit bites. Someone on here has it on the back of her Business Cards. If she can fit it their......it would for SURE fit on a postard. :) Good Luck!

Thank you ladies!

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to save time and use a pre-made recipe for your vendor event. I did a quick search and found a great recipe for a chocolate chip cookie mix in a jar that includes instructions on how to attach it to a postcard. You can find it in the "Mixes in a Jar" file section. I hope this helps and good luck with your event! Happy cooking!

1. What are some recipe ideas that would fit on a postcard?

Some recipe ideas that would fit on a postcard include quick and easy meals like pasta dishes, salads, and stir-fries. Desserts like cookies, brownies, and no-bake treats are also great options.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef recipe for my postcard?

Yes, you can use any Pampered Chef recipe for your postcard as long as you credit the source. We have a wide variety of recipes that are perfect for sharing with friends and family.

3. How do I know if a recipe will fit on a postcard?

A good rule of thumb is to look for recipes with 5 ingredients or less, minimal prep and cooking time, and simple instructions. It's also helpful to choose recipes that have a high visual appeal and can be easily transported.

4. Do you have any postcard-sized recipe cards available?

Yes, we have a selection of postcard-sized recipe cards available for purchase on our website. They are pre-printed with popular recipes and are perfect for sharing with others.

5. Can I customize the postcard with my own recipe?

Absolutely! Our postcard-sized recipe cards have a blank back that you can use to write or print your own recipe. This allows for a personal touch and makes it easy to share your favorite recipes with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies