• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Rare Geo Trax Items? Check Out Our Selection Today!

In summary, GinaGina's son is obsessed with Geo Trax, but the prices on Amazon are out of her budget. She found some Geo Trax items on Craigslist and is now trying to find all the pieces so her sons can play with it.
ginamkiely
Ok, so i know this isn't PC related but my son is OBSESSED with Geo Trax and we're having a hard time finding some pieces here that he really wants. If anyone has or know someone who has and is willing to part with any of the following Geo Trax items please PM or e-mail me! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

Construction Mountain
Airport
Lighthouse
Water Tower

Thanks again,
Gina

Gina - have you checked Amazon.com?

Are you talking about the small little water tower?

My son has been obsessed with Geo Trax too...they've been great learning pieces for him!

janet, i have checked on amazon but the prices there are insane.

not the small water tower, the little water company building with the moving water tower. so cute. lol

ginamkiely said:
janet, i have checked on amazon but the prices there are insane.

not the small water tower, the little water company building with the moving water tower. so cute. lol

I just checked too - they ARE insane now!!!!

fyijust an FYI.. if you are looking at GeoTrax you probably already know that some have and are on recall lists.. I'd be sure to check it out if you haven't already.. good luck finding what you are looking for! Try ToysRUs online.. sometimes they have quite a few..

J

Only a few were on recall - the one older fire engine train.

I have the Mile High Mountain set. My boys never liked Geo Trax very much. If you are interested, I'll check and see if all the pieces are in the box.

susan, i just PMed you. thanks

My boys are also obsessedI put a wanted note on craigslist.com in our area and someone ended up contacting us and we got some great stuff. You might post something in the kids area, you never know what might turn up!

Have a great day

Shelly

Related to Looking for Rare Geo Trax Items? Check Out Our Selection Today!

What are the rare Geo Trax items available?

The rare Geo Trax items available on our website include discontinued sets, limited edition trains, and exclusive accessories.

How do I know if a Geo Trax item is rare?

If a Geo Trax item is no longer in production or is a limited edition, it is considered rare. You can also check the item's availability on our website to determine its rarity.

Do you offer any discounts on rare Geo Trax items?

We occasionally have sales and promotions on rare Geo Trax items, so be sure to check our website regularly. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on any sales or discounts.

Are the rare Geo Trax items in good condition?

Yes, all of our rare Geo Trax items are in excellent condition and have been carefully inspected to ensure quality. Any flaws or imperfections will be noted in the item description.

Do you have a return policy for rare Geo Trax items?

Yes, we have a 30-day return policy for all rare Geo Trax items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies