• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Feta-Free Pasta Salad Recipe?

In summary, this recipe calls for cooked pasta, diced veggies, cheese, and salad dressing. He mixes everything together and then serves it in a bowl.
pcchefmichelle
I am looking for a quick and easy pasta salad recipe. One catch...it can't have feta (or any other soft) cheeses. I would also prefer something that won't cost too much to make. It does not need to be fancy at all. Thanks!

My DH makes a delicious and easy pasta salad.

package of pasta veggie spirals (multi colored pasta spirals in a bag...I think it could be called Wacky Mac, but I can't be sure)
english cucumber (seedless cucumber)
cherry tomatoes
pepper jack cheese
red onion
Italian dressing

Boil the pasta and cook al dente. Run cool water over the pasta to cool off and stop cooking process.

While cooking pasta, thinly slice and quarter the english cucumber. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Cut pepper jack cheese into bite size pieces (smallish). Finely chop half of red onion (more or less to taste). Add cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, and red onion (as much as you want) with pasta in large bowl. Add italian dressing to taste (add enough to make wet b/c pasta absorbs the dressing while chilling).

Chill until ready to serve.

I'm sorry there are no measurements, but he makes this by sight and taste... It's super good and super easy! I hope it helps!

I often just do pasta, tuna, onion, celery, mayo.

Tri-color rotini
cucumber
squash
zuchinni
Italian salad dressing

Boil noodles. Cool. Dice veggies. Coat well with dressing. Refrigerate at least one hour for flavors to blend.

I also add parmesan cheese & sometimes bacon pieces. You could also use any type of veggies you enjoy. I have used red & green peppers & carrots.

This salad is a hit with my friends, and is requested often for potlucks. I call it "Salad Pasta", because...well you'll see!!!

Salad Pasta

1 lb. bow tie (or preferred type) pasta, cooked according to package directions
1 small bag baby spinach (or preferred type of greens)
Mushrooms
Grape tomatoes
Zucchini
Cooked diced chicken
Colored bell peppers
Shredded carrots
1 bottle Italian, Greek, or other type of vinegrette type dressing

Mix together in bowl and chill until served. Just before serving, you can add a little more dressing if you like, or put a bottle by the bowl for those who want extra zip. I usually serve with parm.

All ingredients are optional. Whatever you like in a salad, just add until the bowl is filled!

This fits well into the large stainless bowl or large square SA bowl.

This is one of my favorites...guests have seemed to really enjoy it and if you add diced cooked chicken it could be a whole meal.

Caesar Pasta Salad
3 cups (10 oz) penne pasta, uncooked
2 hard-cooked eggs
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1/2 cup red or green bell pepper, chopped (green seems like a better taste, personally)
1 ounce (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
1 bottle (8 oz) fat free creamy Caesar salad dressing
1 head (3/4 pound) romaine lettuce, shredded (6 cups) (optional)
1 small tomato, for garnish (optional)

Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water. Place in a bowl. Set aside. Meanwhile, chop eggs, red onion and bell pepper. Grate Parmesan cheese with grater. Snip parsley. Add eggs, onion, pepper, Parmesan cheese and parsley to pasta. Pour salad dressing over pasta mixture; mix well. Serve.

Optional: Stack 3-4 lettuce leaves on top of each other; cut into thin shreds. To serve, line a bowl with lettuce. Spoon pasta salad in center of bowl. Garnish with tomato rose. Serve.

tri color rotini - that's it! :chef:

Hi there! I have a great pasta salad recipe that I think you will love! It's quick, easy, and doesn't require any soft cheeses. Plus, it's budget-friendly! Here's what you'll need:- 1 pound of your favorite pasta (I recommend rotini or bowtie)
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to tasteCook the pasta according to package instructions and let it cool. In a large bowl, combine the cooled pasta with the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, and red onion. Drizzle the Italian dressing over the top and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. That's it! You can also add any other veggies or protein you like, such as grilled chicken or chickpeas. Enjoy!

What are some easy pasta salad recipes?

There are many easy and delicious pasta salad recipes to choose from. Some popular options include classic macaroni salad, pesto pasta salad, Greek pasta salad, and Italian pasta salad. You can also get creative and add your own twist to these recipes by incorporating different types of pasta, vegetables, and dressings.

What are some healthy pasta salad recipes?

If you're looking for a healthier option, there are plenty of pasta salad recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Some healthy choices include whole grain pasta, lots of fresh vegetables, and a light vinaigrette dressing. You can also add lean protein, such as chicken or shrimp, to make it a complete meal.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan pasta salad recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan pasta salad recipes that are full of flavor and easy to make. You can substitute traditional pasta with veggie or gluten-free options, and add plenty of vegetables, beans, and nuts for protein. There are also plenty of vegan dressing options available.

What types of pasta are best for pasta salads?

The type of pasta you choose for your pasta salad depends on personal preference and the recipe you are using. Some popular choices include macaroni, penne, rotini, and bowtie pasta. It's important to choose a pasta shape that will hold up well in the salad and not become too mushy.

How long can I keep a pasta salad in the fridge?

Pasta salad can typically be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days. However, it's important to keep it in an airtight container to maintain freshness. If the salad starts to look or smell off, it's best to discard it. It's always recommended to follow proper food safety guidelines when storing and consuming leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies