• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Cookbooks & SBs - Help Needed!

In summary, Janet has the S/S 2002 but I figured if someone has more than 1 it would be worth the time and money to mail them.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I am trying to find two old cookbooks: Kid's in the Kitchen and Celebrate!

I also want to finish off my collection of SB's so I'll post the ones I need later on when I figure out what I need! Thanks!

I *think* I've got both of these. The Kids one has the back cover, but it's starting to come off the binding. I might be able to help you out with the SB's too.

Take a look and let me know if have the two cookbooks, I'm not too worried about the back cover, it's just for me.

I'll try to check tonight for the SB that I need and let you know. It would be great to get what I need from one person to save on shipping.

I've got both of them. Where are you at? I can get an estimate of postage for you. Do you think $8 is fair for both?

I just sent you a PM

Crystal, did you ever look into those cookbook? I had someone else ask me after you said you had them. Let me know.

Yep-I've got the two for sure & I'm looking at my SB supplies right now. Will let you know in a few minutes.

The only extra SB I have is S/S '01. If you still want me to send you these three, PM your address to me & I'll get them in the mail.

Thanks. :)

Crystal, I got the cookbooks yesterday! Thanks! The envelope came all beat up but the cookbooks were in perfect shape. This is the 2nd envelope this weeks that has been all messed up.

I'm glad that they made it to you ok! Enjoy! :)

Thanks, I've already marked a few I want to make. Some of the kid's recipes even look good to make for DH and I or to take to my sister's and make them with her kids.

What SB do you need??

momoftwins said:
What SB do you need??

Here are the SB's that I am missing:
F/W 2003
S/S 2002
F/W 2001

Anything 2000 and before except:
F/W 1998
F/W 1997
S/S 1996

Janet has the S/S 2002 but I figured if someone has more than 1 it would be worth the time and money to mail them. Thanks!

Related to Looking for Old Cookbooks & SBs - Help Needed!

1. Where can I find old cookbooks and SBs?

You can try checking out local thrift stores, garage sales, or online marketplaces like eBay and Etsy.

2. How do I know if a cookbook or SB is considered "old"?

Typically, cookbooks and SBs from the 1950s or earlier are considered old. However, it ultimately depends on personal preference.

3. Are there any specific brands or publishers known for producing old cookbooks and SBs?

Yes, some popular brands and publishers for old cookbooks and SBs include Betty Crocker, Better Homes and Gardens, and Pillsbury.

4. Can I find these old cookbooks and SBs in digital format?

Yes, some older cookbooks and SBs have been digitized and can be found on websites such as Google Books or the Internet Archive.

5. Is there a market for buying and selling old cookbooks and SBs?

Yes, there is a growing market for collecting and selling old cookbooks and SBs. You can also join online communities or forums dedicated to buying, selling, and trading these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies