• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookbooks Pampered Chef: Which One to Get First?

In summary, there are multiple cookbooks from Pampered Chef that cater to different needs and preferences. The "30 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook is ideal for beginners with its easy and quick recipes. For vegetarians or those on special diets, the "Vegetarian Main Dishes" and "Gluten-Free Made Easy" cookbooks offer delicious options. The "All the Best" cookbook has a wide variety of over 250 recipes covering different cuisines and cooking styles. Each cookbook also includes a "Product Index" for easy referencing of specific Pampered Chef products. For those looking for healthier options, the "Lighten Up" cookbook features light and healthy recipes with tips for making substitutions.
melaniepc
do you have all the cookbooks pc have to offer? are there any that you find you just use all the time or love the recipes? I am looking at them now trying to figure out which one I want to get first

Re: cookbookAll The Best
It's Good For You
Casual Cooking
29 Minutes To Dinner

Of the ones currently available - these are the ones that I use all of the time.

Re: cookbookI have all of them. My absolute favorite is All The Best. I also use Celebrate a lot, but it's retired. And, I also use It's Good For You a lot. For some reason, I have a little bit of a hard time getting into the new ones, I think because the format is so different.

Re: cookbook29 mins
its good for you
seasons best

Re: cookbookI have all the ones we've carried since the late 90's. My all-time favorite is All the Best

Re: cookbookI bring All the Best, 29 minutes and the Dessert cookbook to all my shows.

Re: cookbookAll The Best
29 minutes to dinner

These two are THE BEST! I own all of them, but these are far and away my favs....

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to all of the cookbooks that the company offers. I have to say, it's hard to choose just one favorite because they all have such amazing recipes! However, if I had to recommend just one, I would suggest starting with "The Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook. It's filled with quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights. Plus, it includes tips and tricks for using some of our most popular tools. Happy cooking!

1. Which cookbook from Pampered Chef is best for beginners?

The "30 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook is perfect for beginners as it features easy and quick recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes. It also includes helpful tips and techniques for cooking with Pampered Chef products.

2. Are there any cookbooks specifically for vegetarians or special diets?

Yes, the "Vegetarian Main Dishes" and "Gluten-Free Made Easy" cookbooks are both great options for those following a vegetarian or gluten-free diet. They both feature delicious and satisfying recipes that cater to specific dietary needs.

3. Which cookbook has the most variety in recipes?

The "All the Best" cookbook has over 250 recipes that cover a wide range of cuisines and cooking styles. From appetizers to desserts, this cookbook has something for everyone and is perfect for those looking for variety in their meals.

4. Can I find recipes for specific Pampered Chef products in these cookbooks?

Yes, each cookbook includes a "Product Index" that lists which recipes feature specific Pampered Chef products. This makes it easy to find new and creative ways to use your favorite kitchen tools.

5. Are there any cookbooks that include healthy recipes?

Yes, the "Lighten Up" cookbook features light and healthy recipes that are perfect for those looking to eat well without sacrificing flavor. It also includes tips for making healthier substitutions in your cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Linda Lehman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies