• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Oil Dipping Set - Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, our oil dipping sets are made of high-quality materials such as ceramic, stoneware, and stainless steel. They are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dips. The set typically includes four to six pieces, including a dipping bowl and individual dipping spoons. All of our oil dipping sets are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience. We also offer a variety of sets with unique and attractive designs to add elegance to your table setting.
zookeeper614
I have a customer who is looking for the oil dipping set if anyone has any laying around. Thanks!

My mom has a brand new one in the box - she's looking to get rid of it as she is downsizing.
She's in NJ...but right now she's in Florida - she'll be back home June 1st of you don't maind waiting til then.

I've got one NIB! Could you e-mail me at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you? Thanks a bunch! :)

Related to Looking for Oil Dipping Set - Any Help Appreciated!

1. What materials are the oil dipping sets made of?

Our oil dipping sets are made of high-quality materials such as ceramic, stoneware, and stainless steel.

2. Can the oil dipping sets be used for hot and cold dips?

Yes, our oil dipping sets are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dips.

3. How many pieces are included in the oil dipping set?

Our oil dipping sets typically come with four to six pieces, including a dipping bowl and individual dipping spoons.

4. Are the oil dipping sets dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our oil dipping sets are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

5. Do you offer any oil dipping sets with unique designs?

Yes, we have a variety of oil dipping sets with unique and attractive designs that will add a touch of elegance to your table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu