• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for March Out Side Order Forms!

In summary, a March Out Side Order Form is a document used to place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or event. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting the website. The form can be used for both small and large orders and typically takes 3-5 business days to process and ship. While host rewards are not available for orders placed using the form, Pampered Chef consultants can still earn commissions from these orders.
lelaleelee
I'm looking for March outside order forms. If you have it please forward it on I need asap.

Thank you,
Lelealeelee :)

here it is-Here it is/ make sure you update your info

sorry, forgot to attachhere it is, make sure you update your info

Attachments

• March order form.doc
    162 KB · Views: 515

What is a March Out Side Order Form?

A March Out Side Order Form is a document used to place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or event.

How do I obtain a March Out Side Order Form?

You can obtain a March Out Side Order Form by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website.

Can I use a March Out Side Order Form to place a large order?

Yes, the March Out Side Order Form can be used for both small and large orders. It is a convenient way to place orders without having to attend a party or event.

How long does it take for orders placed using the March Out Side Order Form to be processed?

Orders placed using the March Out Side Order Form typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship.

Can I earn host rewards for orders placed using the March Out Side Order Form?

No, host rewards are only available for orders placed at a traditional Pampered Chef party or event. However, you can still earn commission on any orders placed using the March Out Side Order Form if you are a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies