• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality for a Friend in Three Rivers Texas?!!!

In summary, the best person to contact for arranging hospitality for your friend in Three Rivers, Texas is the local Pampered Chef consultant. The hospitality package for Three Rivers, Texas includes a comfortable place to stay, home-cooked meals, and local recommendations for activities. The cost of the package will vary and can be discussed with the consultant for a personalized quote. The package can also be customized to meet any dietary restrictions or preferences. It is recommended to book at least 2-4 weeks in advance, but last-minute requests may also be accommodated.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm looking for a cluster in Three Rivers, Texas or Alice Texas. There is a consultant there looking for a group to belong to. Please post if you are!:D

She'll even take near Three Rivers!! Anyone??

Three riversI don't know if Three Rivers is close to Goliad but we have a lady who is in our cluster from Goliad who drives two hours to get to our meetings. Maybe if it would work out they could drive together. Can't say wether this lady would be interested in doing this.:)

We've got someone in our cluster that goes to San Antonio. Not sure where the town you're talking about is. HO should assign them a hospitality director though. I called my director and asked her about where our girl is and she said HO should set one up pretty quickly.

HTH,

Lisa

Thanks everyone! I will let her know!!!:D

Kristi,
Have you tried contacting the HO? I bet they could find one for her.

Related to Looking for Hospitality for a Friend in Three Rivers Texas?!!!

1. Who should I contact to arrange hospitality for my friend in Three Rivers, Texas?

The best person to contact for arranging hospitality for your friend in Three Rivers, Texas would be the local Pampered Chef consultant in the area. They will have a network of hosts and can help coordinate the arrangements for your friend.

2. What does the hospitality package for Three Rivers, Texas include?

The hospitality package for Three Rivers, Texas includes a comfortable and welcoming place to stay, home-cooked meals, and local recommendations for activities and attractions. It may also include some special treats from the Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much does the hospitality package for Three Rivers, Texas cost?

The cost of the hospitality package for Three Rivers, Texas will vary depending on the length of stay and specific accommodations. It is best to discuss pricing with the local Pampered Chef consultant for a personalized quote.

4. Can I customize the hospitality package for my friend in Three Rivers, Texas?

Yes, the Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to customize the hospitality package for your friend in Three Rivers, Texas. They will take into consideration any dietary restrictions, preferences, and special requests to make the experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

5. How far in advance should I book the hospitality package for my friend in Three Rivers, Texas?

It is recommended to book the hospitality package for your friend in Three Rivers, Texas at least 2-4 weeks in advance to ensure availability and allow enough time for coordination. However, the local Pampered Chef consultant will do their best to accommodate last-minute requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies