• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality Director...

In summary, the Hospitality Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for planning and executing events and functions, overseeing catering and food services, and ensuring a positive experience for guests. Qualifications for this role include 3-5 years of experience in event planning or hospitality management, a degree in hospitality or related field, strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. This position may require some travel, but the majority of work is done at the headquarters in Addison, IL. There is room for growth within the role at Pampered Chef, with potential for higher-level positions or increased responsibilities. What sets the hospitality department at Pampered Chef apart is their dedication to providing exceptional experiences, top-notch service, and maintaining a positive and
PCSHannon
I also posted this under the "meeting tips" heading, but I just moved to Enid, OK and I'm looking for a hospitality director. My director is also looking, but she's several states away, so I thought I'd help.
Thanks,
Shannon

Also looking for Hospitality DirectorAnyone near Jupiter, FL?

Hi Shannon,Welcome to Enid, OK! I'm not sure if you're still looking for a hospitality director, but I would recommend reaching out to local event planning companies or networking with other professionals in the hospitality industry in your area. You could also try posting on job search websites or social media platforms to see if anyone in your network knows of any openings. Best of luck in your search!

1. What are the responsibilities of a Hospitality Director?

The Hospitality Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for planning and executing various events and functions for the company, including meetings, parties, and conferences. They also oversee the catering and food services for these events and work closely with other departments to ensure a positive and welcoming experience for guests.

2. What qualifications are necessary for this role?

We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in event planning and/or hospitality management. A degree in hospitality or related field is preferred. Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure, are also important for this role.

3. Will the Hospitality Director be required to travel?

Yes, this position may require some travel to different locations for events and conferences. However, the majority of the work will take place at our headquarters in Addison, IL.

4. Is there room for growth within this role?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we value personal and professional development and provide opportunities for growth within the company. The Hospitality Director can potentially move up to higher-level positions or take on more responsibilities within the department.

5. What sets Pampered Chef's hospitality department apart from others?

Our hospitality team is dedicated to creating exceptional experiences for our guests by providing top-notch service and attention to detail. We also take pride in our company culture and strive to maintain a positive and inclusive environment for all employees and guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U