• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality Director...

In summary, the conversation is about finding a hospitality director in the northern Oklahoma area, specifically in Enid. The original speaker's director is from Ponca City and has been trying to find someone for her, but has had no luck due to the distance and time constraints. Another speaker suggests contacting Pampered Chef headquarters for assistance and emphasizes the importance of attending meetings. The original speaker also reaches out for help in finding a hospitality director closer to her location.
PCSHannon
Is there a director/cluster in the northern Oklahoma area, specifically Enid, OK? My director is trying to find someone for me, but since she's several states away, hasn't had much luck yet.
Thanks,
Shannon

Hospitality DirectorI am not exactly sure where Enid is, but my director is from Ponca City north of Stillwater, OK. Her name is Jill Copelan. I live several hours from her, so she was able to get hospitality for me in Fort Smith, AR. I don't know if this helps you, but maybe it will.

Shawnna Nixon

Shannon,
Your director needs to call Pampered Chef headquarters and they will help locate a hospitality director. Meetings are the best thing you can do to build your business. They are an investment in your business. NEVER miss a meeting...they are that worthwhile!

Thanks Shawnna, Ponca City isn't that far from me, I think maybe 30 minutes? Would you mind emailing her information to me so that I can pass it along to my director? Thanks bunches.

Ginger, my director has been trying to get hospitality for me, but she has to look in a 100 mile radius from my house, and she only can get one name a day. Most names she has been getting are either Tulsa or OK City, neither of which are close. She also has other things going on in her life that take up much more time than me, so I'm trying to ease the burden a little for her by helping out. If I could do it myself, I would, but since I'm not a director, I don't think I could get the info from HO. That's why I'm asking around for a little help.

Thanks,
Shannon

I think Ponca City is more like an hour, not 30 minutes like I thought before. I might still be able to use the information, tho. Thanks. Shannon

What are the responsibilities of a Hospitality Director?

A Hospitality Director is responsible for managing all aspects of guest services, including reservations, event planning, and customer satisfaction. They oversee the training and performance of staff members and ensure that all guests have a positive experience.

What qualifications are required to become a Hospitality Director?

To become a Hospitality Director, one typically needs a bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field. Previous experience in guest services and leadership roles is also important. Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills are also necessary for this position.

What are the working hours for a Hospitality Director?

The working hours for a Hospitality Director can vary, depending on the needs of the company. They may need to work evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure that all guest needs are met. However, some companies may offer more traditional 9-5 hours.

What qualities make a successful Hospitality Director?

A successful Hospitality Director is someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and has excellent communication skills. They should also be able to handle high-stress situations and have a strong customer service mindset. Additionally, a strong understanding of hospitality industry trends and a passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences is important.

What growth opportunities are there for a Hospitality Director?

As a Hospitality Director gains experience, they may have the opportunity to advance into higher-level positions, such as General Manager or Regional Director. They can also continue to expand their skills and knowledge through ongoing training and education in the hospitality industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sillylittlechef