• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Green and Purple Microfiber Dishcloths?

In summary, the green and purple towels have dimensions of 16" x 24" and are made of a super absorbent and quick-drying microfiber material. They are sold as a set of two, one green and one purple towel, and should be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. It is recommended to avoid using fabric softeners, bleach, and high heat to preserve the quality of the microfiber material. The towels also have a convenient loop for hanging, making them easy to store and access in your kitchen.
AmyR
These were on the outlet a while ago...anyone have any to sell?
Amy

microfibers towels or washcloths?

I think my customer was thinking the washclothes because they were both in the same pack.

We also had regular towels with white dots on them that were in the green and purple pack.

I have the Microfiber "purple" towel. One in the package. Item#2983. It's more like a lavender color. Let me know if you want it. NIP, never opened.

If it's the Microfiber Dishcloths. I have them. Just PM me to make sure I see it if you are interested.

Related to Looking for Green and Purple Microfiber Dishcloths?

What are the dimensions of the green and purple towels?

The green and purple towels have dimensions of 16" x 24".

Are the green and purple towels made of a microfiber material?

Yes, the green and purple towels are made of a super absorbent and quick-drying microfiber material.

Do the green and purple towels come in a set or can they be purchased individually?

The green and purple towels are sold as a set of two, one green and one purple towel.

What is the recommended care instructions for the green and purple towels?

We recommend machine washing the green and purple towels in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using fabric softeners, bleach, and high heat as it can damage the microfiber material.

Do the green and purple towels have a loop for hanging?

Yes, the green and purple towels have a convenient loop for hanging, making them easy to store and access in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rennea
  • AmyR
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • keynibear