• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Empty Sauce Bottles for a Craft Project?

In summary, Pampered Chef is looking for empty sauce bottles for their recycling program. They accept any type of bottle as long as it is clean and in good condition, including glass, plastic, and metal bottles. Customers are welcome to send in their own bottles and do not have to purchase them from Pampered Chef. The bottles can be sent to a designated recycling facility whose address and instructions can be found on the company's website. While there is no compensation for sending in empty sauce bottles, customers will be contributing to the company's sustainability efforts.
chefann
Gold Member
I've got an idea for a craft project using the bottles from the new Spicy Pineapple Rum and Ginger Wasabi sauces. But DH and I can't eat enough to provide a lot of bottles (not that I need a lot for the project, but it's something I think I can market in my Etsy shop).

If you have any empty bottles WITH LIDS, please let me know! I'll be willing to pay for the shipping, or offer you shop credit in my Etsy shop.

1. What is the purpose of wanting empty sauce bottles?

The empty sauce bottles are needed for our recycling program. We collect and repurpose them for various uses within our company.

2. What types of empty sauce bottles are you looking for?

We accept any type of empty sauce bottle, as long as it is clean and in good condition. This includes glass, plastic, and metal bottles.

3. Can I send in my own sauce bottles or do I have to purchase them from Pampered Chef?

You are welcome to send in your own empty sauce bottles, as long as they meet our criteria of being clean and in good condition. You do not have to purchase them from Pampered Chef.

4. How do I send in my empty sauce bottles?

You can send in your empty sauce bottles by packaging them securely and mailing them to our designated recycling facility. The address and instructions can be found on our website.

5. Will I be compensated for sending in my empty sauce bottles?

Unfortunately, we do not offer compensation for sending in your empty sauce bottles. However, you will be contributing to our sustainability efforts and helping reduce waste in the environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies