• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Doorprize Slip for Bridal Shower

In summary, a doorprize slip for a bridal shower is a small piece of paper or card filled out by guests with their name and contact information, used for a random drawing to award a prize at the end of the shower. These slips can be found at party supply stores or made at home. Having a doorprize at a bridal shower is optional, and some popular ideas for doorprizes include kitchen gadgets, home decor items, beauty products, gift cards, and personalized items. The winner of the doorprize can be chosen at random or through a game or activity.
pc_momof3
Does anyone have a special Bridal Shower Doorprize slip that they use? I usually don't use them at bridal showers to keep the focus on the bride, etc. But I have a bridal shower in a nearby town that I haven't done a show in yet, they sent out 100 bridal shower invites....so I would like to take advantage of any new business opportunities in a more subtle way than my normal doorprize slips. I was thinking about stapling a little note to the order forms with instructions (due to the large number of people invited and for those that will inevitably not hear the directions) like put a "B" for items for the bride and feel free to order for yourselves, etc. How about putting a couple of questions on there? Any somewhat subtle wording suggestions? Thanks for all the great ideas I always find on here!

I always do a door prize slip at Bridal Shows - usually just my typed ones that I do myself. Then I draw for 3-4 small prizes (quikcut knife, twix-its, etc). The winner of the door prize usually gives these small gifts right to the bride. I also emphasize the bride gets any host benefits if people book a show.

This is the door prize slip that I use at all of my shows. I plan on using it at my shower on Sat. I have also put 4 to a page (postcard size) and not included the referral portion at bottom. I seem to have more success with this than with the PC ones.

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    37 KB · Views: 333

What is a doorprize slip for a bridal shower?

A doorprize slip for a bridal shower is a small piece of paper or card that guests fill out with their name and contact information. These slips are then collected and used for a random drawing to award a prize at the end of the shower.

Where can I find a doorprize slip for a bridal shower?

You can find doorprize slips for bridal showers at most party supply stores or online. You can also make your own by simply creating a small piece of paper with spaces for guests to write their name and contact information.

Do I have to have a doorprize at my bridal shower?

No, having a doorprize at your bridal shower is not mandatory. It is a fun way to engage guests and potentially win a prize, but it is completely optional.

What are some good ideas for doorprizes at a bridal shower?

Some popular ideas for doorprizes at bridal showers include kitchen gadgets, home decor items, beauty products, gift cards, and personalized items. You can also choose a theme for your doorprize, such as a "date night" basket or a "pampering" basket.

How do I choose a winner for the doorprize at my bridal shower?

The easiest way to choose a winner for the doorprize at your bridal shower is to collect all the doorprize slips and draw one at random. You can also choose to have multiple winners for multiple doorprizes, or come up with a game or activity to determine the winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830