• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Discontinued Stoneware Storage Rack

In summary, Jennifer is looking for a stoneware rack and Diggin around in her big bag of tricks, she finds an extra one, a tool turn about tote, PC organizer thing, small backpack type purse, and another PC purse-hard to describe. She also found a silver chef hat necklace on black cord. She is selling all of the items she found and she asks if anyone is interested in buying them.
jennieqmire
Anyone have one they can sell me. I have a customer that is looking for 2, but will take what i can find. please email me a price and shipping cost to 70548.
thanks

jennifer

Jennifer,

dont have the rack but wanted to remind that you that you cant post your personal website on here!! HO released emails and stuff about it....so you might wanna pull it off!!

I could use an extrastone rack too. LOve these. Why are they going out.?>

Susan Gentile

Stoneware RackI've got two stoneware racks if you are still looking for some. I also have a black 25th anniversary apron (lettering in silver) and a patriotic tablecloth if anyone is interested.

Diggin around in my big bag of tricks, I've also got a tool turn about tote, PC organizer thing, small backpack type purse, and another PC purse-hard to describe- that I was hoping to get rid of. Let me know if you are interested and I can send pics of what I have. Most are brand new in package and some are just new.

My sister in law gave them to me when she stopped selling, so I don't know what they were given for.

I might be interesed in the table cloth & purse. Will you please show the pictures? Thanks

Pampered Chef itemsI have pictures of the stuff up on a photo album, let me know if you are interested. I also found a silver chef hat necklace on black cord.

I figured I would just take offers to my sister and ask if she would sell them for that. She wanted me to have them but she could use the money right now.

duh-never mind, you probably aren't needing anything in trade!

Last edited:
pamperedmimi -- I sent you a PM.

UpdateAll items are sold! Thanks everyone for your interest!

I sent you a PM yesterday regarding rack.

I still have a Stone storage rack available!
Just email me.

Lynn

What is the best way to find a discontinued stoneware storage rack?

The best way to find a discontinued stoneware storage rack is to search for it on online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon. You can also join Facebook groups or forums dedicated to Pampered Chef products and ask if anyone is selling the specific storage rack you are looking for.

Can I purchase a discontinued stoneware storage rack directly from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not sell discontinued products directly. However, you can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any in stock or if they can help you locate one.

How can I determine if a stoneware storage rack is discontinued?

You can check the Pampered Chef website or catalog to see if the storage rack is listed. If it is not, then it is likely discontinued. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for confirmation.

Are there any alternative storage racks that can be used for stoneware?

Yes, there are alternative storage racks that can be used for stoneware. You can use a baking sheet or cooling rack as a temporary solution. You can also purchase a generic stoneware storage rack from a kitchen supply store.

Can I still use a discontinued stoneware storage rack for my Pampered Chef stoneware?

Yes, you can still use a discontinued stoneware storage rack for your Pampered Chef stoneware. As long as the dimensions and design are similar to the original storage rack, it should work effectively to store and protect your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Krista Burson