• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Boil Control...new Please

In summary, boil control is a kitchen tool that prevents pots and pans from boiling over by creating a barrier on the surface of the liquid. It is safe to use on all types of cookware and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is not suitable for use in the microwave and has other uses such as a splatter guard for frying or a lid for steaming vegetables. It can also be used to cover bowls or pots to prevent spills during transportation.
ambreaux
I am looking for several of the boil control...please pm me..thanks

There is one on e-bay. http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Pampered+Chef+Boil+Control&category0=

What is boil control and how does it work?

Boil control is a kitchen tool designed to prevent pots and pans from boiling over. It works by creating a barrier on the surface of the liquid, preventing it from bubbling and spilling over.

Is it safe to use on all types of cookware?

Yes, boil control can be used on all types of cookware including stainless steel, non-stick, and enamel. It is made from food-grade silicone and is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

How do I clean boil control?

Boil control can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning. Be sure to let it cool down before handling and cleaning.

Can I use boil control in the microwave?

No, boil control is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is designed for stovetop use only.

Are there any other uses for boil control?

Yes, boil control can also be used as a splatter guard for frying or as a lid for steaming vegetables. It can also be used to cover bowls or pots to prevent spills while transporting food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedchef07
  • kaseydee