• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Advice to Give to a Bride to Be

In summary, as a newlywed couple, it's essential to have a well-stocked kitchen with must-have tools such as a chef's knife, mixing bowls, and pots and pans. Popular recipes for newlyweds include simple dishes like homemade pasta and stir-fry. To save money on kitchen essentials, consider registering for gifts or looking for sales. When organizing a new kitchen, declutter and use storage solutions. For busy days, easy meal ideas like soup or slow cooker meals are helpful.
PChef_ang
Gold Member
So I am invited to a shower next month and I am to give advice on a 3x5 for the bride to be. I have been married for 15 years this year, together for almost 18 and I am just uncertain what to say to her, so I come to you all looking for some ideas.

Any help is appreciated!!

"Don't take everything too seriously"
"Learn to compromise"We have been married 12 1/2 yrs. We have some friends who've been married almost 2 years. Boy- they need to learn to lighten up and "pick their battles". :D

Spend time alone together. This is easy during the first few years, but harder once children become part of the picture. Never forget that you are a couple first.

PChef_ang said:
Looking for advice to give to a bride to be

You mean, besides, "DON'T DO IT!"?

Say, it's better to run to Toronto,
than to live in a place you don't want to.

--Groucho Marx

Never take the little things for granted... doing the dishes, taking out the trash, bringing a soda home to you. It is the little things that make weathering the big things possible.

Married 6 1/2 yrs.. togethe 8yrs.

I'm with KG on this one.....

although my advice would be to...well...nevermind. I've never been married.

I got nothin'.

Thanks for the advice!! You have helped to start the wheels turning in my mind!!

Communication, communication, communication. Learn to talk and listen, not argue. Don't let the little things fester until they boil over. ;)

Related to Looking for Advice to Give to a Bride to Be

What are some essential kitchen tools for a newlywed couple?

As a bride-to-be, it's important to have a well-stocked kitchen to help you and your spouse prepare delicious meals together. Some must-have kitchen tools include a good quality chef's knife, a set of mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board, and a versatile set of pots and pans. These basic tools will make cooking and meal prep much easier and more enjoyable.

What are some popular recipes for newlyweds?

When it comes to recipes for newlyweds, the options are endless! It's a good idea to start with some simple, easy-to-follow recipes that you and your spouse can make together. Consider dishes like homemade pasta, stir-fry, sheet pan dinners, and one-pot meals. These recipes are not only delicious but also allow you to spend quality time together in the kitchen.

How can I save money on kitchen essentials for my new home?

Moving into a new home can be expensive, and stocking your kitchen can add up quickly. To save money on kitchen essentials, consider registering for gifts through Pampered Chef or other online wedding registries. You can also look for sales and discounts on essential kitchen tools or invest in multi-purpose items that can serve multiple functions in the kitchen.

What are some tips for organizing a new kitchen?

Organizing a new kitchen can seem overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. Start by decluttering and getting rid of any unnecessary items. Then, group similar items together and use storage solutions like drawer dividers, spice racks, and stackable containers to maximize space. It's also helpful to have a designated spot for each item to make it easy to find and put away.

What are some easy meal ideas for busy newlyweds?

As a newlywed, you may find yourself short on time for cooking elaborate meals. That's why it's important to have some easy, go-to meal ideas for those busy days. Consider making a large batch of soup or chili that can be enjoyed for multiple meals, or investing in a slow cooker for easy one-pot meals. You can also prep ingredients ahead of time to make meal prep during the week a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedchefDaly