• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe? Let's Find It Together! :chef:

In summary, my 16 yo daughter is making this lasagna for us for dinner and she is struggling with the multi-tasking. She is reading through the whole thing first, then making an outline with times on it.
Ashley8634
Anyone have this recipe? I want to try it but I don't have the cookbook yet. :chef: Thanks!

Skillet Lasagna

29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook page 21

1 jar (24-26 oz) marinara sauce
3 c. water
8 oz. lasagna noodles
1# bulk hot Italian turkey sausage or sausage links, casings removed
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 oz. Parmesan cheese
2 T. chopped fresh parsely, divided
1 c. fresh whole milk ricotta (whole milk preferred for it’s smooth texture in this recipe)
½ c. shredded motzarella cheese
¼ t. ground black pepper
Additional grated Parmesan cheese (says optional, but you know it’s a MUST!!)

1. Combine sauce and water in 12” Skillet. Cover; bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, wrap noodles in clean kitchen towel and break crosswise into quarters. Stir noodles into sauce. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 16-18 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. As noodles cook, place sausage into 10” Skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles using Mix ‘N Chop. Add pressed garlic; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir sausage into noodles and sauce.
4. Meanwhile, grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Chop parsley using Santoku Knife; set aside 1 T. parsley for garnish. Combine cheeses, remaining parsley and black pepper in Classic Batter Bowl. Scoop cheese mixture over noodles using Medium Scoop. Cover skillet and simmer gently 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and ricotta mixture is heated through.
5. To serve, sprinkle lasagna with reserved parsley and additional Parmesan cheese.

Thanks so much!

My 16 yo is making this for us for dinner. She's struggling with the multi-tasking. You know, where it has you do one thing, then "meanwhile" do other things. Wonder if there are customers out there that struggle with this? Any advice? I told her to read through the whole thing first, then make an outline with times on it. She's doing the beef enchilada casserole from this cookbook on Wed. I am really surprised how hard this is for her. You know these young kids, how well they multitask on the computer and phone and Ipod, etc.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe with you. Which cookbook are you looking for? I can give you the recipe or help you order the cookbook if you'd like. Just let me know! Happy cooking! :chef:

Related to Looking for a Recipe? Let's Find It Together! :chef:

What types of recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and even drinks. We also have recipes for special diets such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and keto.

How can I search for a specific recipe on Pampered Chef's website?

You can search for a specific recipe by using our search bar located on the top right corner of our website. You can also browse recipes by category or ingredient.

Are the recipes on Pampered Chef's website tested and approved?

Yes, all of our recipes are thoroughly tested and approved by our team of chefs. We want to ensure that our customers have the best cooking experience with our products.

Can I save my favorite recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes by creating an account on our website. This will allow you to save recipes, create shopping lists, and even meal plans.

Are there any nutritional information or substitutions listed on the recipes?

Yes, we provide nutritional information for each recipe on our website. We also offer suggestions for substitutions in case you have any dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Anne
Replies