• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Utility Tote in 72012 - Any offers?

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote is a 15" x 10" x 9" insulated tote that can hold up to 30 pounds. It is perfect for carrying kitchen essentials and can be personalized with your name or initials. To clean, simply use a damp cloth and mild soap, avoiding machine washing or drying.
kmiller
These were available before I began my career with PC. :( Would love to have one! My shipping zip is 72012. Hopefully one of you has one that you aren't using!

I don't use mine... but I'm not sure what they're going for. How much do you want it for?

Related to Looking for a Pampered Chef Utility Tote in 72012 - Any offers?

1. What is the size of the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote?

The Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote measures 15" x 10" x 9", making it the perfect size for carrying all your kitchen essentials.

2. Is the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote insulated?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote is fully insulated to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold while you transport them.

3. Can the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote can be customized with your name or initials for a personal touch.

4. What is the weight capacity of the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote?

The Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote can hold up to 30 pounds, making it sturdy enough to carry all your cooking supplies.

5. How do I clean the Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote?

The Iso Pampered Chef Utility Tote is easy to clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not recommended to machine wash or dry the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Jaykul0327
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • schoonies