• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Host: Anyone Have One?

In summary, to become a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a local consultant or visit their website to find one. Hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests, but the number is flexible. You can also host a party online through their virtual platform. As a host, you can earn any product from their catalog, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items, as well as exclusive host specials.
SusanBP0129
i have a host who has a friend who wants one...... anyone have one? if so, how much? thanks! :)

I have one!

great! My zip is 10901. How much would it be with shipping? I will let her know & then she can let me know if she wants it or not... :)

It is one that I have used in demo's (maybe 5 times). Is that OK with her? I believe I still have the use and care sheet. I would not know what to charge. I have never sold anything like this before. You decide. :)

Related to Looking for a Host: Anyone Have One?

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of hosting a party and help you choose a date, time, and location for the event.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive gathering with your friends and family.

3. How many guests do I need to have to host a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your party to ensure a fun and successful event. However, you can have as few or as many guests as you'd like.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party online through our virtual party platform. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person party or have friends and family who live far away.

5. What types of products can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn any product from our catalog, including our popular cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. You can also earn exclusive host specials that are only available to party hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BettyBoop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendill
  • wadesgirl