• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Flyer (Top 10 Reasons to Host)

In summary, a "Looking for a Flyer" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to potential hosts who are interested in hosting a party. To find one, you can reach out to a local consultant, check the website, or follow them on social media. The top 10 reasons to host a Pampered Chef party include earning free products, trying new recipes, and creating memories with loved ones. To become a host for a "Looking for a Flyer" event, simply contact a consultant. There are no specific requirements, but it is recommended to have at least 10 guests in attendance. The consultant will assist in planning and provide necessary materials.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
:eek: I am looking for a flyer I saw yesterday, but forgot to save. I was going to print it out for all my november shows, which start tonight. The flyer was the top 10 reasons to host a show in December. If anyone can send me this flyer I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to really book my December, I love free stuff. Thanks so much, and Have a Beautiful Day!

Here you go!!

Attachments

• 10 Great Reasons to Host a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 819
:D Thanks so much, I really appreciate the speedy responce. I am new to pampered chef Nov. is my SSM 3 and it looks like it will be the slowest. My new consultant gave me this link and I love it. Everyone is so supportive, and has lots of great ideas! Thanks Again
Amanda Fairall

1. What is a "Looking for a Flyer" event?

A "Looking for a Flyer" event is a special promotion where we offer exclusive deals and discounts to potential hosts who are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. It's a great opportunity to get some amazing products for free or at a discounted price.

2. How do I find a "Looking for a Flyer" event?

You can find a "Looking for a Flyer" event by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking our website for upcoming events in your area. You can also follow us on social media for updates on these events.

3. What are the top 10 reasons to host a Pampered Chef party?

The top 10 reasons to host a Pampered Chef party include: earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes, learning new cooking techniques, having a fun and social event with friends, receiving personalized recommendations from a consultant, supporting a small business, receiving exclusive host rewards, earning host credits to use towards your own purchases, getting a sneak peek at new products, and creating lasting memories with loved ones.

4. How do I become a host for a "Looking for a Flyer" event?

If you are interested in becoming a host for a "Looking for a Flyer" event, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful event.

5. Are there any requirements to host a "Looking for a Flyer" event?

There are no specific requirements to host a "Looking for a Flyer" event. However, it is recommended to have a minimum of 10 guests in attendance to ensure a successful event. Your consultant will also assist you in preparing for the event and provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kristamk
  • TriciaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg